• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carey Mini Nitro Midtech, McGinnis Pro Line Mini Exo

mcoop1

Gold Member
Hey guys. Have some awesome knives for sale. As always, first I’ll take it followed by payment gets the knife. Pay pal only g&s and priority shipping included. US only. Sorry no trades at the moment. Thanks for looking!

Carey Mini Nitro -
This knife is in excellent condition. I am not the original owner. Carried a few times and opened some mail. There are no blemishes or issues to mention. 3.25 inch blade of 20CV with a nice mirror stonewash. Rides on bearings. Unbelievable flipping action, as good as most customs, with Peter’s noticeable “double click” from the flat faced detent. Centering favors the show side of the knife. Edge is super sharp. Titanium backspacer. Peter assembled and tuned in house. Comes with a case. Asking Reposted

McGinnis Pro Line Mini Exo -

This knife is in excellent condition. I am not the original owner. Carried a few times and opened some mail. There are no blemishes or issues to mention. 3.25 inch blade, not sure of the blade steel, but most of the Pro Lines are CMP 154. Stonewashed finish on the blade and scales. Rides on bearings. Great flipping action with a perfect detent and super smooth close. Blade is centered. Mirror polished edge that is super sharp. CF backspacer. Gerry assembled and tuned in house. Comes with a case. Asking SOLD

Last edited:
Back