"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

Happy Flag Day, my fellow Americans!
Ts7H3iB.jpg

Also, Happy Birthday to the United States Army. Here's a pic with our first Commander-in-Chief, with an old fashioned American knife:
View attachment 1144595
I'm going to make Cherries Jubilee tonight to celebrate.
AND it's Friday! And the U.S. Open is underway. And my wife is making lasagne tomorrow. And then it's Father's Day. It's going to be a glorious weekend!
Great post Vince. Happy Fathers Day my friend.

Anyone heard from Randy ( r redden r redden ) recently? I was thinking about him today and realized I had not seen him post for awhile. Looks like we haven't seen him since May 22nd. I hope all is well.

Anyone heard from Randy ( r redden r redden ) recently? I was thinking about him today and realized I had not seen him post for awhile. Looks like we haven't seen him since May 22nd. I hope all is well.

I was just thinking the same earlier. I sent him a PM a few weeks back, but I've not heard back from him. Hope he is ok :thumbsup:

I hope so, too, but I wonder if he's just obsessively wrapped up in his music right now? He posted this May 20:
I sure hope that quote is right Jer. Since I finished the recording set-up in my apt I have lost my mind I have abandoned everything else and this is what my living room looks like. :eek::eek:

ZZ6jVFJ.jpg

- GT

Now that you mention it...
I certainly hope everything is okay.

I was just thinking the same earlier. I sent him a PM a few weeks back, but I've not heard back from him. Hope he is ok :thumbsup:
I had pm'd earlier this month, to ask how he was and if he received something I sent him. He said he was well ,and mentioned he'd been concentrating on his music. That was on the 3rd, however I had asked what genre he played and haven't gotten a response. I do hope all is well

Hey guys I have been distracted as of late but the last week has been buying a new laptop I killed mine. I had a candle setting on top of my speaker it must have vibrated off because it fell on my keyboard with all that wax going in every nook and cranny. This one was just delivered about an hour ago.:eek::eek:

Hey guys I have been distracted as of late but the last week has been buying a new laptop I killed mine. I had a candle setting on top of my speaker it must have vibrated off because it fell on my keyboard with all that wax going in every nook and cranny. This one was just delivered about an hour ago.:eek::eek:
Glad you're okay and thanks for checking in. :cool: :thumbsup:

Good to see you posting, Randy. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Man, you HAVE to stop trying to burn the candle at both ends! :eek: It just gets you in trouble! :rolleyes::D Happy Father's Day!

- GT

Jack my scented candle days are behind me.
r redden r redden
Candles Are For Emergencies Only!
that and hippie vegan types who set fire to their crystal chakra curtains made of flammable earth sourced organic hemp fibre.
And dont be fooled by tea light candles eith their little metal dishes....they are a major culprit...always pit them in an organic Hopi clay fire pot , sustainbly sourced of course so they dont melt through the top of the telly.

Heck of an ending to the Major League Rugby game yesterday. I didn't know we had a major league of rugby, but it might be only a couple of years old.
Seattle's lost the game! Seattle's a point ahead! Seattle's lost the game! Seattle wins!
H2uDat6.jpg

The Knife of Alaska will have to do. I don't have any knives of Seattle.

Last edited:
Back