"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

I have no desire to start an argument with you, but I find that difficult to believe. :)
Forgive me Mate.
I wasn't aiming at anyone ....just being gramatically picky and pedantic ....Apologies....i think the blackdog got out of the kennel....
Sometimes a struggle.
Cheers.

Hope your new married life is going well my friend.

I was just sitting here and my thoughts all of a sudden went out to Ted, I hope he is doing ok, Go well Ted matey, heal fast and I look forward to reading some more posts from you.

Epoxy and royal blue chalk, believe it or not. The brass must be showing through to make it look green.
iTXww7w.jpg

I'd have sworn I just took a before picture of the fragmented pearloid cel handles, but apparently not. And I don't see an old pic either. It's a four-line Camillus.
This shot looks a little bluer.
zEMOvZ0.jpg

black mamba black mamba knarfeng knarfeng
Jeff and Frank it’s not like I don’t remember married life because I was for 14 years earlier in life it’s just that at this point WOW seems to be the perfect explanation. That’s if my wife agrees. lol!

Dad's Gum, and Gosh Golly Gee Willy Kerr's my Internet is S L O W tonight!
Satellite Company must be routing the Internet to Seattle, WA, then to LA, to NYC, to London, England, back to Miami, Florida, (or possibly to Sydney, Australia then South Africa, and Antarctica, before Miami), to Salt Lake City, Ut, to Detroit, MI, and finally Boise, Idaho ... again ... (there may be a sight seeing trip to Anchorage Alaska, Dallas, Texas, Quebec, Canada, Nova Scotia, Greenland, Tokyo, Japan, Balorne, British Columbia, Mars, Venus, and Moscow, Idaho, in there too, for all I know.)

5k4ajsG.jpg
WKzHgoI.jpg

Lost my horse buddy this morning, although he didn't belong to me I really developed a bond with this goofball. You've probably noticed he's in my avatar.Whenever I had to do work in his paddock or pasture he was always there with his head over my shoulder, with his little "whatcha doing" grunt. He'd follow me around like a puppy. This morning my bosses husband called and said tearfully "we have to put Tag down, Kathy said you should know" I went out without even my contacts in. Miss Kathy was pretty upset, they've had ol Tag over 20 years. She's had horses her whole life and has lost several through the years, doesn't make it any easier. They couldn't bear to be there when the vet had to put him to rest,so I stayed and held his head,talked to him and cried so at least someone he knew and was comfortable with was there in his last moments on this earth. Run free Tag,with wind in your mane, I know you pasture mates that have gone before were waiting to run with you in the fenceless plains of heaven.

We share our ups and downs here amongst our friends, I ask a little prayer for my friend Kathy and her husband Bill they're taking this hard.
Xw1h1yI.jpg

Oh and he liked knives to, or maybe he just thought I had a treat.

Back