"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

A few tips that could save your bacon ;)

It's been a while since I could drop to my knees and get up again. Working on it though.
Another good hypnosis trick is to dilate and contract your pupils out of phase with each other, while woggling your head slightly.
Especially useful when there isn't enough light for the sunny scalp ploy.

When I went to the pharmacy, they had run out of thermometers, but the pharmacist said he had something in the back for me :eek: :confused: :D

B0uAnLO.jpg

When I went to the pharmacy, they had run out of thermometers, but the pharmacist said he had something in the back for me :eek: :confused: :D

B0uAnLO.jpg

At least he had something for you. Two days ago i went to the pharmacy and asked, without illusion, for protective masks. "No! They're reserved to those who go to places where they can be infected." said the pharmacist behind his mask.
"Infected places? Like a pharmacy?" "Yes, like a pharmacy."
We live in a time when our perception of reality must be reconsidered without the support of the most formal logic.

Dan.

I fixed the instruction card for your fish thermometer for you, Jack. ;) :thumbsup:

DNRjKMR.jpg

Uh oh… :eek: :eek: :D

Yikes! :eek: Thanks Barrett, I'll watch out for that! :eek: ;) :D :thumbsup:

At least he had something for you. Two days ago i went to the pharmacy and asked, without illusion, for protective masks. "No! They're reserved to those who go to places where they can be infected." said the pharmacist behind his mask.
We live in a time when our perception of reality must be reconsidered without the support of the most formal logic.

Dan.

Yeah, I'm glad I didn't ask the bloke for any masks! :eek: ;) :thumbsup:

HTB1X0rbMVXXXXauXVXXq6xXFXXXV.jpg

Dan.

I very much fear that it is to become the new normal. :confused:

Hey, guys, have I shown you my new bowls?
Mijf9Xz.jpg

Not that I'm bored or squirelly at all.
They are rather nice- pyrex, pristine, $25.44. Another antique mall I hope will reopen someday.
This sounds familiar. I have shown you my new bowls before, haven't I?
I'll fix that sig line.
CCpo7zl.jpg

My mom has that set.

I love them, and have that exact set. A couple I know received them as a wedding present and still had them in the box when I moved out to Washington in 1992. They drug them out of their garage and gave them to me. I’ll be devastated if I ever break one.

Back