"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

Lots of birds around my place that come and go but seems they're always lots of these guys around.

JJTqzFC.jpg
Peeping "Tom" :D

Peeping "Tom" :D

Now that's funny!! :D:D

Physical therapist just left a short time ago and I don't know where that kind of abuse is good for you.:eek::eek: Anyway they just got insurance approval for another 90 days and this morning I walked 287 ft with a cane the most I've been able to do in over a year so I am pumped about that. I don't know if I'll ever get completely out of this wheelchair but I can get around my apartment some with a cane now and that feels pretty darn good.

The abuse and therapy is worth it r redden r redden !!:D
One year ago, April 29 2019, I needed help getting into a wheelchair, and to use a toilet which was way too embarrassing! I know, I know!! Too much information!!:eek:
A year later after intensive therapy, and what seemed pretty extreme bullying:p, I am walking without a cane!!:cool:
Keep going Randy, it's all worth it!!

I had a lot of encouragement from this wonderful Porch!! And I am ever grateful!!:)

One year ago, April 29 2019, I needed help getting into a wheelchair, and to use a toilet which was way too embarrassing! I know, I know!! Too much information!!:eek:
A year later after intensive therapy, and what seemed pretty extreme bullying:p, I am walking without a cane!!:cool:

I had a lot of encouragement from this wonderful Porch!! And I am ever grateful!!:)

Thanks for the encouragement Charlie I know you went through some very difficult times I've been in my wheelchair 2 years and I hate it you know how much they hinder your life but you just have to keep going and keep smiling because a good attitude goes a long way in a healing process.

Physical therapist just left a short time ago and I don't know where that kind of abuse is good for you.:eek::eek: Anyway they just got insurance approval for another 90 days and this morning I walked 287 ft with a cane the most I've been able to do in over a year so I am pumped about that. I don't know if I'll ever get completely out of this wheelchair but I can get around my apartment some with a cane now and that feels pretty darn good.

That is some wonderful news Randy! The freedom to get around the apartment on your own two feet is fantastic. Miracles do happen my friend and I expect that you will be sharing more good news with us very soon. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Keep pushin' thru and God bless, -James

yay. I found just what the (not a) doctor ordered, and not on Amazon or ePrey. :D
Two pair old fashion metal "Army" type (full) horseshoe boot heel plates the correct size for my boots, complete with threaded nails!
They should arrive in a few days.
I'll be able to wear my new boots without destroying the heels when I walk now. :)

Clickety, click click!!:eek:
And you can tap dance!!:D

Wait!! Maybe you need toe-plates too!!:rolleyes:

Way to go Randy! Keep up the good work my friend! :thumbsup: :)

Well done to both of you fine gentlemen :) :thumbsup:

Back