"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

It's possible I'm being ridiculous again, but I think this Ecko Flint Japan needs a sheath.
ARRBmIK.jpg

Too cool for the kitchen.
jh9v6dz.jpg

Did he? I'll have to watch it again.
In Time Tunnel they scraped saltpeter off the basement walls to make their hand grenades. Maybe I've got them confused.

Did he? I'll have to watch it again.
In Time Tunnel they scraped saltpeter off the basement walls to make their hand grenades. Maybe I've got them confused.
Not EEEEeven going to ask how saltpeter got on the basement walls ... ew. What kind of "people" lived there?
You do know where saltpeter comes from, correct?
You flush some every time you "number 1" .... (presuming you flush for that.)

The wildlife pics are great! I got this one a few years ago. This good looking critter was sitting in my side yard, like he belonged there. It's one of the best wildlife pics I've managed to take.
xweujGs.jpg
Fabulous fox photo, Gary! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
If we're voting for your best, didn't you take an incredible action shot of woodpeckers fighting??

- GT

Now you have me looking through old nature shots! I'll post a few.
Let it be known that I had a traditional knife in my pocket when everyone of these was taken! ;)🔪
iUVG2EA.jpg

SkHCLDz.jpg

XyZkoVM.jpg

KDhOEQ8.jpg

KoiLsAg.jpg

This baby fawn was left by mom while she went foraging, which is common. We saw her return later in the day.
40JZojL.jpg

OK, I'll stop now. These were all taken in our backyard, which is about 1.5 acres, and is bordered by a green corridor which invites a lot of wildlife.

Now you have me looking through old nature shots! I'll post a few.
Let it be known that I had a traditional knife in my pocket when everyone of these was taken! ;)🔪
iUVG2EA.jpg

SkHCLDz.jpg

XyZkoVM.jpg

KDhOEQ8.jpg

KoiLsAg.jpg

This baby fawn was left by mom while she went foraging, which is common. We saw her return later in the day.
40JZojL.jpg

OK, I'll stop now. These were all taken in our backyard, which is about 1.5 acres, and is bordered by a green corridor which invites a lot of wildlife.
Really great pics! I can almost hear the Bluejay screaming and the woodpeckers expression is priceless! :thumbsup:

Really great pics! I can almost hear the Bluejay screaming and the woodpeckers expression is priceless! :thumbsup:
Thanks Mark!
The Woodpecker got tired of the Bluejay's antics. He took one poke at him and the Jay made a hasty retreat. Woody enjoyed the rest of his meal with no more aggravation! It was fun to watch.

Back