"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

I just got a text as well as Paul and Ron also from Bob's daughter Lan and they found him unresponsive this morning and the doctors only give him a 50/50 chance of making it through the day. Please keep Bob and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you Randy. I certainly will.

I woke this morning to a txt from Paul.

I am shattered- just shattered, I am terribly sorry to say this, but I hope Bob stays where he is advancing to his next journey- rather than be pulled back into a world of pain, I would want this for my most loved person on earth here- and I want this for Bob

I woke this morning to a txt from Paul.

I am shattered- just shattered, I am terribly sorry to say this, but I hope Bob stays where he is advancing to his next journey- rather than be pulled back into a world of pain, I would want this for my most loved person on earth here- and I want this for Bob
Amen Duncan, I want Bob to be rid of the pain as I know he has been in, yet as testament to Bob and the kind man he is, look at his post from yesterday. Bob being kind and quoting fellow friends posts. LEGEND:thumbsup:

Duncan and Paul, I'm with you 100%. Having had two of my immediate family lost to cancer, I will say that it is better not to draw it out, both for Bob and the family. No doubt the grandson will miss his pawpaw terribly, and needs our continued prayers. Fairwinds and plenty of sunshine for you, Bob, no one deserves it more.

We are getting ready to have to raise some funds to honor Bob Bendell (BigBiscuit). As many of you know Bob is losing his battle with cancer and this may be the last thing we can do for him. These funds will go towards a college fund for his grandson Bo. Bo is 16 he is Bob's only grandchild and is Bob's pride and joy. Again this fund raiser is to honor our friend and fellow forumite during a very difficult time for him and his family. Please direct any questions you may have to paulhilborn paulhilborn , Campbellclanman Campbellclanman , Half/Stop Half/Stop , @mrknife or r redden r redden

I will donate my unused/unsharpened BF 2017 knife in tube (the latest BF knife released) for a fund raiser for Bob and/or his family.

r redden, Paul Hilborn, Campbellclanman, Half/Stop, and/or mrknife please contact me at

Last edited:
I will donate my unused/unsharpened BF 2017 knife in tube (the latest BF knife released) for a fund raiser for Bob and/or his family.

r redden, Paul Hilborn, Campbellclanman, Half/Stop, and/or mrknife please contact me at hillbill674 AT gmail DOT com

Sent you an email leghog and thank you my friend.

Charlie- thank you my friend. Your an amazing guy .

I texted Lan - Bobs daughter yesterday - very hard and emotional.

I just want to add my apologies for not having time to take some photos of some knives to add to the fund sales Thread. In our groups signature lines we have the communication links for this As we do need to abide to the BF rules.

Can I also add that thanks to Gary and Frank for guidance and support as they are doing their best to guide us through all this so no legality issues arise- Thank You to our Mod friends for this as it’s tough for them too.

Waiting for clouds and rain to take in between shots.

Back