Carothers and Guns

Gusbuster

Gold Member
I would like to kick off the Carothers and Guns thread with Nathan’s former personal concealed carry knife known as the “Nasty Little Double Edge”.

Cocobolo set :thumbsup:;)
pEdp2Dp.jpg

5Q1aExi.jpg

Awesome blade, and Gus has the coolest one I've seen. I need one of those snubnose, too. Gusbuster Gusbuster are those both in .38?

Thanks Dave. Yeah those are my old .38s. Smith & Wesson didn’t even make the J frame .357s yet when I got those. I updated the cylinder release latch on them. I still carry the Airweight on the left regularly.

Sorry for the derailment but no new DE-UFs will ever likely see the light of day, at least coming from Nathan's! Those who have the only 3 (4?) in the wild (civilians) do indeed own unicorns.

Ah Mat! You’ve shattered my dream!:thumbsdown::(

Thanks Dave. Yeah those are my old .38s. Smith & Wesson didn’t even make the J frame .357s yet when I got those. I updated the cylinder release latch on them. I still carry the Airweight on the left regularly.

They look great! I've got the 629 mountain gun and always thought I'd like to try the airweight model of that. I do pack it more than I shoot it after all :D

Back