Carothers and Guns

That’s better! :thumbsup::)
Z2A5Ucd.jpg

Pocket Dump
G8Yk8Tc.jpg

This just became an EDC user thread. Excellent Gen 2 G19 that has seen real carry time.

It’s fun to post pics of pretty guns with knives but these CPK’s are some of the most perfect utilitarian knives I’ve seen in quite some time. They look damn good with user Glocks.

This little G27 is going on about 18 years of almost daily carry. It runs very well. I think I’m on the fourth holster for it.

View attachment 996735
View attachment 996736

Thanks friend! I agree wholeheartedly. I dig your user G27 and Bruiser EDC too!:thumbsup:;)

View attachment 1012252 They have been traveling together recently during renovations
7 rounds of lightweight goodness, sporting the 80s fanny!
Ouch.

I'm pretty sure that a big part of my tinnitus came from the first time I shot a .357 snubby with no ear pro, at about 13 or 14.

The first shot hurt my ears like heck. Not knowing any better about hearing damage, I figured, "Well, might as well shoot the rest of the rounds".

I had to try to lip read for 2 days because I couldn't hear squat after that (while hiding the fact that I was effectively deaf from doing that, from my parents). 3 more days of everything sounding like I was underwater after that.

Back