Carothers and Guns

Ya there's 12 to 13 stations they scatter up the hill to the right. There is a bit of foliage and some scattered trees but its pretty much wide open desert with light brush. I can post more pictures when I get home, if it helps. Great course and cool rod & gun club.

It makes for a fun day, shooting in the trees must be harder i imagine with the branches. I'd love to try it though, I'm sunburned from the sun so the shade would be nice haha.
Looks awesome!!! I don't really remember ever having to shoot clays which were flying behind branches, so I guess there's not much difference between woods or no woods aside from having shade, which is nice like you said. Anyway, sporting clays is my favorite. Thanks for sharing. And nice shooting!!

ijFtWfy.jpg

What model blade is this? Is this a UF with no swedge??

Naturally… my next question is where can I get one?!?

JJ got you straight on part 1. As to where...Friday sales for now. Check “The Next Sale” thread in the CPK subforum for sale dates (post #1 stays up to date). AEB-L versions are in the pipeline if you like that steel. The one above is D3V.

Very nice pic Gus!
Is that an ISP or IWB Sheath? Looks Pirtley :p

Thanks Jim! You got it! It’s an excellent sharkskin IWB from Chad at PirtleMade. I really dig the Ti Mummert clip he put on it too. You could clip it on without a belt, so I guess you could probably clip it ISP also, if your pocket is big enough.:thumbsup::)

Last edited:
Back