Carothers and Guns

Colt Socom with factory Knights rail. Aimpoint Pro. Also have a SS 1x4 for her. Very accurate, due in part to the heavy Socom barrel.
Beautiful Bronzed Zombie LC one off.

Sorry for the double post. Didn’t think the first one went through

Here ya go! Rena's Pictures
Colt Socom with factory Knights rail. Aimpoint Pro. Also have a SS 1x4 for her. Very accurate, due in part to the heavy Socom barrel.
G8vFgLa.jpg

Last edited:
Here ya go! Rena's Pictures
G8vFgLa.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Wow! What an awesome combo! Thanks for sharing, and welcome aboard Rena.

I need to get my picture life together but felt I need to play in this thread lol. Here a few :)

That Edc life!

9YOchYa.jpg

And some long range rimfire or woods bumming kit lol (just kidding this 22 is pretty damn heavy lol)

RKLWAkx.jpg

i would rather be shot at by a bad marksman with a AR (even at close range) then a good marksman farther away with a 22lr.

That is one of the Ruger GP100 Match Champions ... they come with Houge grips ... the are standard on the Match Champions ...

They are very comfortable ... you can get them in different woods and with or without finger grooves or stipling from houge also for not only Rugers but several S&W models too.

+1 to what Gus said! What grips do you have on the Ruger?

wait was this one of those where's waldo pictures? ... I swear i looked over every inch of her ... I mean the picture and no knife anywhere ... a real head scratcher ...

but I'm betting some nice gentleman assisted her in cutting the shorts using a CPK ... no doubt ...

Back