• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carothers CPK HDFK (NOW BOTH SOLD) & Field Knife FK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard Knocks

Gold Member
Two up for sale today, a Heavy Duty Field Knife (SOLD) and a Field Knife (Available) from Carothers Performance Knives. Prices listed are TYD. Payment by Paypal Goods & Services only. No trades for this sale. No International shipping for this sale. I reserve the right to deal with whom I choose.

#1. SOLD Carothers HDFK in Delta 3V steel. This HDFK has terotuf scales and a black Mashed Cat pancake kydex sheath with dangler attachment. This knife is unused, only taken out for pictures. Price is $450 SOLD

UuYt8UJ.jpg

L7nwyit.jpg

#2. SOLD Carothers Field Knife also in Delta 3V steel. This FK has unbuffed black scales that I retrofitted with stainless torx fasteners. I performed the retrofit myself here in our metal-working shop, and it came out very good IMO. The fit-up is excellent. I feel like this is one of the best-looking and best-performing CPK FKs you are likely to find, and certainly looks better in-hand than what my crappy cell pictures can show. If for some reason you do not care for the aftermarket work and would rather have it the way Nathan sends them out, I have new CPK scales and fasteners that could be swapped out for no charge, or an extra set of scales and fasteners included for $40 extra. This FK has a black Mashed Cat fold-over/taco-style kydex sheath that fits absolutely perfectly. I am the original owner of this field knife, and have never used it to cut anything. Price is $550 SOLD

z5mOBTz.jpg

tsZJkt5.jpg

Other images:

b1KaUpx.jpg

L7nwyit.jpg

Last edited:
If that FK set doesn't sell, I would be interested in the unbuffed scales with the torx hardware if you were willing to separate.

Hello my friend. I sent you an email, feel free to edit your address out if you'd like.

Hello. Yes, the field knife is available.
Thank you for the reply. Would you be willing to sell just sell the blade and sheath? I love the look of the scales you created but I unfortunately do not have the funds to pay 550$. Please reply to me at forester0156@gmail dot com so I don't disrupt your for sale thread.

Thank you for the reply. Would you be willing to sell just sell the blade and sheath? I love the look of the scales you created but I unfortunately do not have the funds to pay 550$. Please reply to me at <snip> so I don't disrupt your for sale thread.

Good morning. Email sent. I have your address now if you'd like to edit it out of your post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back