• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carothers - FK2

Carothers Performance Knives - Utility Field Knife (FK2)
This knife has black handles with matching factory kydex sheath. I bought this knife over a year ago and have not cut anything with it besides paper to check the edge. The edge has never been touched by anybody except the factory.

The knife was handled a decent amount while still in the sheath though. That’s why the handle has some marks, the handle screws are discolored, and some of the sheath rivets are discolored. They can clearly be seen in the pictures below. Other than those little things, it is still factory.

SOLD

Total Length: 9 1/2”
Blade Length: 4 5/8”
Thickness: .188”
Weight: 9oz
Hardness: 60 HRC
Steel: Delta 3V
CB9NYlS.jpg

vHf3XJ7.jpg

mQJN1Rq.jpg

w1NwAnJ.jpg

I also have a few Busse knives for sale here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/kpb98-tgulb-ugle-nfbm-scabs.1748561/

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I please. Serious inquires only. You are responsible for knowing your local knife laws. Must be 18+ to purchase. Price includes knife, Paypal fees, and USPS shipping/insurance costs. Paypal only. PM me please.

No Trades!

Last edited:
Back