• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carothers Performance Knives EDC in 4V User + Aftermarket sheath!

NJBillK

Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications.
How's it going folks?

Tonight I have a Fantastic user up for grabs. This is a CPK EDC1 in 4V. This model is now discontinued, and the EDC2 is being produced. So far the EDC2 has only been made in 3V, and not 4V (afaik), so this is a rare chance to get a higher wear resistant/high toughness alloy and see just what it is capable of!

I have used it only used on soft stuff such as meats, herbs, cardboard, thin plastic film (.007" thick), pallet wrap, things like that.

After all of that fluff that the knife has been put through, it is being moved along. I have some plates spinning right now and I am trying to keep them aloft, so some goods have to be sold...

On to the Good stuff, Pictures!
2018-01-20 22.11.44.jpg
Kydex is stock vertical.
The leather is 8-9oz. Tooled, sno-sealed, with a dressed up stitch to boot. It will fit another EDC, but probably not an EDC2 due to the thinner scales.2018-01-20 22.12.00.jpg 2018-01-20 22.12.13.jpg 2018-01-20 22.12.30.jpg
The above is not damage, it is part of the design of the sheath. Designed to add a bit of character and show off a peek at the goods hidden inside.
2018-01-20 22.12.49.jpg 2018-01-20 22.13.07.jpg
These two are showing the slight patina that has built up. If I wasn't forced to move some things along, this would stay with me...

I ship via USPS Flat rate with insurance and tracking included, signature required upon your request.

$SPF via PayPal G&S, fees & shipping are on me.
Post in the thread that you will take it, then shoot me a PM for my PayPal address.

I reserve the right to deal with the person of my choosing at my discretion. Normally I go by first come first served, but, to ensure our own peace of mind, I may not.

Last edited:
NJBillK,

Your inbox is full. PM me PayPal info and I'll get you paid up.

Thanks

Soupcan Soupcan
Positive feedback left. Tagging for your ease of thread location.

Positive feedback left for you as well. I also started a thread about you in the Exchange feedback section to generate positive attention for the way you handle yourself. I hope you don't mind.

Positive feedback left for you as well. I also started a thread about you in the Exchange feedback section to generate positive attention for the way you handle yourself. I hope you don't mind.
So long as you don't mind my posting of one for the way you handled yourself.

Thanks again.

Back