• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carothers Performance Knives EDC2 New with leather sheath. & SOLD Survive! GSO 4.7

Up for sale is a new unused Survive! Knives GSO 4.7 Factory 2nd CPM-3V with Green Linen handles and Spring Flat Dark Earth Kydex. Comes with all the original schwag, box, etc......Price includes shipping to CONUS and all fees. PM or email me with questions. First 'I'll take it' in this thread gets priority. I am asking for $300 SOLD. No trades please.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_2457.JPG IMG_2458.JPG IMG_2459.JPG IMG_2460.JPG IMG_2461.JPG IMG_2462.JPG IMG_2467.JPG

Last edited:
I have an unused Carothers Performance CPK EDC2 available for sale. Natural Micarta handle. Delta CPM-3V steel. I bought this directly from CPK. It comes with an awesome Joufuu RH inside-the-pocket-clip leather sheath and the original kydex sheath. I am looking for $310 SPF shipped to CONUS for the package.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_2453.JPG IMG_2454.JPG IMG_2455.JPG IMG_2456.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks Brian. PP G&S pmt sent w/ my ship addy. Just send tracking #, I'll post feedback on receipt. Thanks, Joe

Back