• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Carothers Performance Knives Utility Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcap_magician

Farts rainbows.
Platinum Member
Bought an M1 carbine from MidwayUSA and a couple of Spartan Harsey Folders (Needed the Plague Doctors as souvenirs for coronavirus!), and now I'm pretty overspent and need to pay back my emergency savings fund. I do have two Utility Fighters, and I decided I'd rather let the ECAM one go than my tri-color rag micarta one.

First up is Carothers Performance Knives Utility Fighter in Delta 3V with antique edge-cut micarta scales. Mashed Cat kydex sheath as standard. Condition is NIB as purchased from Mama Jo. DEK1 in pictures not for sale. $510 SOLD by Paypal G&S, shipped in the US via USPS with insurance and signature confirmation. Do you also want a wharncliffe Hinderer Half Track? I'll cut you a special deal! HALF TRACK SOLD

Buyer has a three-day inspection period starting from delivery confirmation, and I request you contact me ASAP to confirm delivery and that the knife is as described. Sales final three days after delivery if you have not contacted me to arrange return. Any return must be in the same condition as it left it. Returns for any reason other than knife being not as described will require buyer to pay return shipping and Paypal transaction fee. I provide positive BF feedback as long as you contact me after receipt to confirm your satisfaction with the purchase. If you're not happy for any reason (you would be the first in 16 years here), just let me know, and we'll see what we can work out.

Last edited:
email sent.

Edit: I had to back out. Someone please buy this before I do something that will upset the home budget committee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back