• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carothers, SET, Big Chris,Spartan & Strider fixed blades for SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

luethge

Platinum Member
IMG_6443.jpg IMG_6444.jpg IMG_6447.jpg IMG_6448.jpg IMG_6449.jpg IMG_6439.jpg

FIXED BLADES FOR SALE - NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES AT THE MOMENT. Prices inclusive of PayPal fees and insured priority mail USPS.

With the exception of the Carothers MC, DEK1 & Strider, all of these knives have seen light to very light use: stropped, cut paper, a few have cut cardboard - some barely, some often. There will be handling marks, scuffs, kydex / sheath rubs and evidence of sharpening on a few. NOT safe queens.

M. STRIDER "One off XL Tanto - Belly Grind" - "Tool Steel": I just picked this one up from a recent (7/29/20) Monkey edge drop. The Knife is a "Hand ground one off", "Tool Steel" (my guess is psf27 ? I have no way to confirm that though). The blade is roughly 5.5' long, 0.20 stock. Plenty of sharp hollow ground belly leading up to a compound ground flat tip, unsharpened swedge. This is not a bushcraft / camp knife. This knife looks to me like it was designed for a single purpose - creating a very large wound by punching / slashing through threatening beings. This would probably be at home on a plate carrier or battle belt. Includes factory Kydex / belt loop, Monkey edge stickers and plastic strider bag. Knife has cut paper, been LIGHTLY stropped on the belly portion only.

Asking $325.00

Carothers performance knives Medium Chopper - Delta 3V: Catch / release (Ive done this 3 times now - buy and sell a MC:confused:). I just picked this up from a recent sale. Knife has seen NO use. The smudges in the pic are from wd40 on my hand when I laid it down. The scales are un-buffed green canvas micarta, hardware is titanium I believe (correct me if im wrong please). The sheath is Mashed Cat and fit / retention are perfect like the knife. Carothers knives have some of the BEST quality control / fit finish and of course PERFORMANCE Ive ever seen (I have a few users Ill probably never part with). Im selling because Ill always reach for the B11 or Dogfather if I need to chop something. This is a NICE blade - needs a home.

Asking $525.00

Carothers DEK1 Delta 3V: Picked this up from a member here a few months ago. I have not gotten around to using this one much, paper cutting and a little stropping (RAZOR SHARP). Un buffed - Green canvas micarta scales that show they've been handled. A quick wash with hot soapy water would clean the scales right up. Sheath is Mashed Cat. This one has about .160 stock and 4.25 blade. Fit / Finish is basically perfection.

SOLD Asking $325.00 (or $400.00 with extra unused Double Black linen scales & titanium hardware).

Big Chris "Moose" 01 steel: Early Big Chris Moose. Knife was sharpened very well by previous owner - cuts like a laser beam. This one is very hand filling - if you have big hands, you'll enjoy this one. Natural micarta, toxic green liners, makers kydex, scratches and scuffs, no patina (yet). 4.5 blade 3/16 stock.

SOLD Asking $135.00

Spartan Blades Harsey Difensa CPM S35VN: Catch / Release. Knife has seen some use. The edge has been touched up / sharpened - it is currently very sharp. There are 2 micro chips in the edge on the upward belly going towards the tip - can be seen from left side of blade only (less than a mm each - will disappear after a light sharpening). The handle is double black canvas. The coating is FDE. The sheath is well made black cordura / canvas w kydex liner. If you have wanted to try one of these heres a chance at less than half price. NO BOX.

SOLD Asking $215.00

Sargent Tools Goibniu "one of kind - Custom" 80CRV2: 8.5 blade, .20 stock, 14.5' overall. This is a "one knife only" option. Natural canvas scales, loveless bolts, 9 ounce Herman oak tooling leather sheath. This knife screams quality when you pick it up. There is a even patina forming over the parkerized finish (has been stored in its sheath, sorry). The blade has enough heft to do serious chopping, can still be pressed into carving / cutting tasks. The spine is a crisp 90 degrees - throws fire steel sparks like a grinder. The edge is similar to a scandi but with a convexed cutting edge. This is a beautiful hand made piece. Ive stropped this one, carved a few sticks, cut down 2 boxes and handled. Ive never seen another of these, purchased here from original owner in Feb.

TRADED

There are a few Busse's and a SYKCO in the last pic ( Urban Grudge is SOLD) - they will be listed in the Busse sales thread. Not yet decided if the Winkler is for sale. PM if interested in anything please.

CONUS shipping only - Canada is a go if buyer pays fees.

Please understand and respect local and state Laws.

No sales to minors.

THANK YOU BLADE FORUMS !!!!!

PM questions please.

Last edited:
I'll take the Spartan Difensa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back