1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Carved Fossil Walrus Damascus fighter w/sheath "SOLD"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by DanGraves, Aug 7, 2019.

1. DanGraves

DanGraves KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 5, 2006
    Here is one that I just completed. Fittings are nickel silver, sterling ferrule and fossil walrus ivory handle that is double spiral fluted that creates diamond pattern and helps for grip. I made the Damascus out of 1084 and 15n20 steel. Sculpted skull crusher on butt of knife. Blade has a great distal taper that starts at riccasso and goes to the point. At guard the knife is 1/4" thick and of course tapers to point. Blade is 8 inches and overall length is 13 1/4 inches. Comes with a nice belt sheath.
    Knife is "SOLD" and 14.00 for mail in USA . My paypal is [email protected] Thanks and enjoy the photo's I also take check or money order. 1st I will take it.
    Can't be mailed to New York, New Jersey and California.
    One of my finer pieces.
    Don,t say Damascus when paying by paypal as homeland security will put a hold on it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  2. Zhuzhufd

Zhuzhufd

Sep 14, 2016
    Wow, just wow.

Bigfattyt likes this.
  3. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Amazing knife!!

4. fluffyblade

fluffyblade

Jul 1, 2017
    This belongs in a museum.Congrats.

5. DanGraves

DanGraves KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 5, 2006
    Nice of you to comment guy's. I appreciate it.

6. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    holy crap!

7. ONeill

ONeill KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 15, 2007
    of course that whole piece is beautiful Dan but that pattern on the damascus is really nice and cool looking .

8. DanGraves

Mar 5, 2006
    Thanks Jack.

9. fishface5

fishface5

Feb 3, 2001