• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Carved Fossil Walrus Damascus fighter w/sheath "SOLD"

DanGraves

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is one that I just completed. Fittings are nickel silver, sterling ferrule and fossil walrus ivory handle that is double spiral fluted that creates diamond pattern and helps for grip. I made the Damascus out of 1084 and 15n20 steel. Sculpted skull crusher on butt of knife. Blade has a great distal taper that starts at riccasso and goes to the point. At guard the knife is 1/4" thick and of course tapers to point. Blade is 8 inches and overall length is 13 1/4 inches. Comes with a nice belt sheath.
Knife is "SOLD" and 14.00 for mail in USA . My paypal is dangraves4923@earthlink.net Thanks and enjoy the photo's I also take check or money order. 1st I will take it.
Can't be mailed to New York, New Jersey and California.
One of my finer pieces.
Don,t say Damascus when paying by paypal as homeland security will put a hold on it.

Last edited:
Nice of you to comment guy's. I appreciate it.

of course that whole piece is beautiful Dan but that pattern on the damascus is really nice and cool looking .

Back