Case blue bone trapper Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dergyll

Gold Member
Hi folks!

Not using this guy anymore, let's find a new home for him.

Tang stamp 6254SS, a light user, some light scratches on the mirror. Ran it under the sharpmaker at 15 degrees now it's pretty sharp and ready to slice.

Once again, apologies I cant post pictures in this forum (Attach Files is not there!). Like before, post an "I'm in", let's follow it up with a song you listened to recently that you want to share.

Giveaway ends this Friday 23rd at 8pm Eastern, I'll use the Google random name wheel I've been using.

Cheers, stay healthy and positive guys.

I’m in!
Thank you for doing a giveaway. A song I listened to recently was Burnin Love by Elvis Presley.

I'm in! And a song that I listened to recently that I'd like to share is "The Wearing of the Green/Rising of the Moon" by Seamus Kennedy.

Im in, thanks for the chance! Id like to share Dvoraks 9'th Symphony (The New World Symphony) and Nile's "Lashed to the Slave Stick". One old classic and a newer favorite. :)

Last edited:
I'm in!

I listened to me badly singing a parody version of "Strangers in the Night" with lyrics some kid made-up back in the 1970s.

Last edited:
I'm in, I'd like a chance at this. I'm a fan of the trapper pattern and I've been eyeing the Case trappers, but haven't ended up with one.
As far as the song, On My Side by Demon Hunter.

Thanks for the opportunity.

I'm in!!

Something I have been listening to is Square Hammer by Ghost my son introduced me to the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back