• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Case, Knife Crafters, Camillus USA, German Straight Razor, Fixed Blades

All prices are shipped and payment via PayPal is preferred. Buyer certifies that they are over the legal age to purchase these items and that they are responsible for their own local laws. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions and thanks for taking a look!

Case Lightweight Hunter - $40: Cool fixed blade made by Case, very sharp and lightweight as the name suggests, brand new in the box, bought it just to and never ended up doing anything with it, would make a great quality low cost hunting knife for sure.
1zS2owj.jpg

Williamsburg Rifleman custom in 440c - $125: Neat custom I picked up while driving around down south, have some light scratches on one side of the blade, I don't know much about the maker, but he makes some very solid knives with more traditional colonial designs and the casing primer pins he does give these knives a really unique touch.
ZR5wXIJ.jpg

Triple C custom Extra Thick Drop Point Hunter in 440C - $85: I ordered this one for the winter time when wearing gloves or something like that I guess, never ended up using it, has some really thick stag on the handle there, but it's a very nice very comfortable and well-rounded handle with a great utilitarian drop point blade which should excel at anything you need it to do on your next hunting or camping trip.
dyx7O1K.jpg

Knife Crafters Custom Throwing Knives - $SOLD: Took a picture of the dirtier sides of them all, back sides are much cleaner on these. I'm not really sure what the worth is on these knives, but they are throwing knives made by Knife Crafters in Philadelphia, PA. They were known for producing a lot of knives for sportsman as well as soldiers during WWII. This particular set was pulled right off the assembly line with their sheaths in the late 1940's when the factory shutdown as can be see from the unfinished tips on these knives, if you have a grinder and some time and want to make some vintage throwing knives these should work quite well or if you just want a very unique converstaion and collector's piece with a lot of history behind it this is it.

Case Peanut - $SOLD: Nice classic knife, but I don't find myself ever carrying traditional knives anymore, love the look, but need a pocket clip and one-handed opening these days personally, so up it goes for someone who will appreciate it more.

Camillus USA Stockman - $25: Neat vintage knife I picked up at a local antique place many years ago, I'm not really one to carry or collect traditional knives anymore, so I am hoping to pass it along to someone who appreciates it more these days.
jJQOxut.jpg

Soligen Germany Bresduck Dubl Duck Straight Razor - $35: I got this one from a friend, I don't know too much about straight razors, but since I haven't been collecting traditionals and such as much these days, I figured it was time to pass it along as well.
n6GyJYK.jpg

Last edited:
Back