Case Tony Bose Collabs pic and discussion thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have not seen anything new in this thread for a while so thought I would update with my collection. My Yukon and Arkansas Hunter had found new homes this summer but this is what is left right now. Eventually I will pare them down more but as I do not actually carry any of them (yet) they are fine for now. Lockback Whittler (2005 version), Wharncliffe Trapper, Lany's Clip, Tribal Spear and a Wilfred Lockback Hunter.

IMG_7723small.jpg IMG_7725small.jpg

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, if you could only own and use one Case/Bose collaboration what would it be and why? (Does not have to be one you currently have). For me both the Wharncliffe Trapper and the Lockback Whittler are the most likely to be useful. Small in the pocket yet substantial in feel and both with a great assortment of blades for any EDC task. That said it is my first Case/Bose, the Tribal Spear that attracts me most.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, if you could only own and use one Case/Bose collaboration what would it be and why? (Does not have to be one you currently have). For me both the Wharncliffe Trapper and the Lockback Whittler are the most likely to be useful. Small in the pock yet substantial in feel and both with a great assortment of blades for any EDC task. That said it is my first Case/Bose, the Tribal Spear that attracts me most.
For me it's the Norfolk. I've owned several Norfolks and I still have these two. I've been fortunate enough that none of them have had any issues and are/were very well made.

I don't spend this much money on one knife very often but when I do, the Norfolk is one knife that I don't mind forking over the cash for.

IMG_4181.JPG
IMG_4179.JPG

Out of curiosity, if you could only own and use one Case/Bose collaboration what would it be and why? (Does not have to be one you currently have). For me both the Wharncliffe Trapper and the Lockback Whittler are the most likely to be useful. Small in the pock yet substantial in feel and both with a great assortment of blades for any EDC task. That said it is my first Case/Bose, the Tribal Spear that attracts me most.
I don't own any Case/Bose colabs. But if I was ever to spend the money on ONE, it would be the Mini Trapper.

If I could only have one it’d be between the warnie trapper, millennium trapper in Damascus, or a Premium stockman in brown bone or the Damascus model. Probably the Damascus Stockman if it came down to it

If I could only have one it’d be between the warnie trapper, millennium trapper in Damascus, or a Premium stockman in brown bone or the Damascus model. Probably the Damascus Stockman if it came down to it

I had a Premium Stockman in brown bone. Really impressive knife but for me it was rather fat in the pocket as well as being quite long. The Wharnie is fat too but much shorter. Nothing carries better thought than the Tribal or Lany's being so flat.

Out of curiosity, if you could only own and use one Case/Bose collaboration what would it be and why? (Does not have to be one you currently have). For me both the Wharncliffe Trapper and the Lockback Whittler are the most likely to be useful. Small in the pocket yet substantial in feel and both with a great assortment of blades for any EDC task. That said it is my first Case/Bose, the Tribal Spear that attracts me most.

For me it'd be the only case/bose I own. The swing guard lockback. I can open it one handed and I like larger locking knives. FFG ATS-34 steel and it cuts very well. It also looks great in my opinion.

rBhvqK6.jpg

The Coffin Jack is my one long term knife, I've been carrying it for about 10 months now. I've been thinking about getting one in chestnut bone.

This is one thread I purposely try not to peruse or else I’ll have another 20 knives added to my “Want To Buy” list. Every single one the Case/Bose knives I’ve seen have been beautiful.

I've owned quite a few of the different collabs but only the ebony Cattle Knife remains. For me it is hands down the best EDC of them all.

For me it would be the Tribal Spear. It's the perfect slipjoint for me. Razor sharp, flat grind, disappears in the pocket. My ebony one has a yellowish/white strip in the wood that's a sweet accent. The blade profile is good enough for anything. I've modified it, in that over years of polishing with Flitz, the blade and bolster is a lot shinier now then before...some sweet bling :) "don't buy no ugly knife."

Amazing! I also love Norfolk very much. Hope I can find one in the future.

For me it's the Norfolk. I've owned several Norfolks and I still have these two. I've been fortunate enough that none of them have had any issues and are/were very well made.

I don't spend this much money on one knife very often but when I do, the Norfolk is one knife that I don't mind forking over the cash for.

View attachment 1002834
View attachment 1002835

Also just back from Glenn, blade delete and I love it ! Still has a nice heft to it without being overly bulky. Matches my Lannys with the antique jigged my favorite Case cover offering

Attachments

• E4056A7F-B74D-4B83-8656-003C73143AAB.jpeg
    E4056A7F-B74D-4B83-8656-003C73143AAB.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 70
Also just back from Glenn, blade delete and I love it ! Still has a nice heft to it without being overly bulky. Matches my Lannys with the antique jigged my favorite Case cover offering
That's amazing Drew! Perfect mod for that pattern. Got a full open pic?

Back