Case Tony Bose Collabs pic and discussion thread.

Not that I know of, I am the 2nd owner though. It’s so true what you and others have said, the quality on some of these is on par with most customs I have handled.

Looks great as a single blade glad you’re enjoying it. The quality on that Dogleg and especially the trapper I have now is amazing. The mini trapper is perfect. Bought this guy I never posted for Christmas. It’s nice but not as good as the mini trapper only in W&T are they equal.
0EC7EBE9-A33A-40BE-90EC-567968A763B5.jpeg 59E609FB-5309-4578-8013-CB9D9A172414.jpeg 1203DD27-4C51-4FFA-B54D-B7CA444980B9.jpeg

mInGzOn.jpg

Have not seen anything new in this thread for a while so thought I would update with my collection. My Yukon and Arkansas Hunter had found new homes this summer but this is what is left right now. Eventually I will pare them down more but as I do not actually carry any of them (yet) they are fine for now. Lockback Whittler (2005 version), Wharncliffe Trapper, Lany's Clip, Tribal Spear and a Wilfred Lockback Hunter.

View attachment 1002792 View attachment 1002793
Awesome knife collection! I’ve been thinking about getting a Case Bose knife for a while now. After seeing that Wharncliff Trapper I’ve decided I’ve got to get my hands on one of them. The jigging is simply amazing. Only problem with getting one is it’s going to fuel the fire for more.

Been on the edge for sometime, and finally fell off the slippery slope :)

pTlIV81.jpg
Good choice, Tim! If yours is as well built and finished as my ebony you gotta love it!

.........picking up a few tips from the joeradza joeradza Art of Knife Photography...

Case%20Bose%20-%20Sowbelly.jpg
Very cool Paul. I'm actually thinking of where to look for some new shells as we've got a storm roaring through the island and that always means good shell hunting.

Very cool Paul. I'm actually thinking of where to look for some new shells as we've got a storm roaring through the island and that always means good shell hunting.

- very cool for you too, happy hunting :)

Many years ago I lived and worked in The Seychelles and have quite a few bits n bobs I picked up as I lived on one of the main beaches.

Back