Case Tony Bose Collabs pic and discussion thread.

29593076367_ff7fc69097_b.jpg
Two for Tuesday. Wonderful pair.

Looking to pick up a few of these you guys have any tips on where to find them at good prices? I see the case outlet has some.
I’m really liking the look of the lannys clip the wittler and the wilford lock back. Any help would be appreciated

Could someone post pick of the different finishes had to tell with the crappy dealer pics

The bay and occasionally some go up on the exchange. Good luck finding the Lannys but the lockback whittlers and Wilfred’s are easier to come by. The non damascus models are all satin on the blades and trim. If you mean cover materials here’s a good look of the chestnut and brown bone.
30BC3EB6-97C5-46C5-B8BF-1D1FFFD298F2.jpeg
Looking to pick up a few of these you guys have any tips on where to find them at good prices? I see the case outlet has some.
I’m really liking the look of the lannys clip the wittler and the wilford lock back. Any help would be appreciated

Could someone post pick of the different finishes had to tell with the crappy dealer pics

The chestnut and antique bone seems to have gotten a little dull looking the last couple years IMO.

The chestnut and antique bone seems to have gotten a little dull looking the last couple years IMO.
Yeah I’m not the biggest fan of their cover choices they don’t look as premium as the knives. The chestnut and brown bone have been dull. I think the bonestag is just ugly. The molasses bone and antique have looked so good and the jigging in those two particularly is awesome.

There's a firm in OK that has a few. No Bladeforum dealers have any new old stock.

Back