Case Tony Bose Collabs pic and discussion thread.

My love for the Cattle Knife is well documented in the forum. I can't recommend it enough. Can't wait till Thursday to get my Javi Garcia recovered Eureka. The more recent collabs have dull looking bone IMO. I would love to score an ebony Norfolk one of these days!

My love for the Cattle Knife is well documented in the forum. I can't recommend it enough. Can't wait till Thursday to get my Javi Garcia recovered Eureka. The more recent collabs have dull looking bone IMO. I would love to score an ebony Norfolk one of these days!
I had a cattle knife for a day before sending it back handy little package now that I think about it the Damascus cattle knife would be a great addition. Either that or an antique bone lockback whittler with the clip blade whichever I run into first for a good deal.

I highly recommend the improved muskrat collaboration. Useful blade combination in a slim, single spring package. The Lannys clip and Tribal Spear are excellent options as well.

The Wilfred is on the short list but man the cover choices don’t look good I’d have to get it recovered.

I try to get Ebony, but that wasn't available at a reasonable price, so my lady got me chesnut bone Wilfred for birthday/Xmas. I'm quite happy. It's a great knife, big yet slim and with a little practice, I can thumb it open :) Very much an EDC carry, and useful in the kitchen. Best modern version of that pattern I've seen, the only thing that tops it is an original stag Remington. It's truly an "improved" design.

I had the opportunity to pick up another Case Bose Cattle Knife with Chestnut Bone covers. Bone covers are typically not my thing but these are exceptional! I also don't make a habit of owning two of the same knife but for me the Case Bose Cattle Knife collab has been my absolute favorite traditional/slipjoint that I've come across since getting into traditionals. The ebony version will continue to serve as my user. I plan to hold the Chestnut bone back as occasional pocket jewlery and one to admire. Pictured with its collab colleagues, I'm extremely content with this trio.
20190723_065344.jpg

20190722_125714.jpg

20190723_140252.jpg

20190723_140237.jpg

20190722_125933.jpg

I had the opportunity to pick up another Case Bose Cattle Knife with Chestnut Bone covers. Bone covers are typically not my thing but these are exceptional! I also don't make a habit of owning two of the same knife but for me the Case Bose Cattle Knife collab has been my absolute favorite traditional/slipjoint that I've come across since getting into traditionals. The ebony version will continue to serve as my user. I plan to hold the Chestnut bone back as occasional pocket jewlery and one to admire. Pictured with its collab colleagues, I'm extremely content with this trio.
View attachment 1166774

View attachment 1166775

View attachment 1166777

View attachment 1166778

View attachment 1166780
Some nice covers indeed on the Chestnut Cattle knife.

View attachment 1166774

View attachment 1166775

View attachment 1166777

View attachment 1166778

View attachment 1166780
Stunning array of cutlery indeed! That is some mighty fine jigging only occasionally see one of them that good. Of the 4 I’ve had none have been close to that one it looks like custom jigging.

Stunning array of cutlery indeed! That is some mighty fine jigging only occasionally see one of them that good. Of the 4 I’ve had none have been close to that one it looks like custom jigging.
Thank you. Your right. Most of the bone from the more recent years is very hit and miss. Very pleased with this one though.

Nice score!! The covers are excellent
Thank you sir!

Does anyone know what the next release will be? I'm hoping they'll do a Barlow or single
Blade trapper

The collab model is usually leaked right before Blade. So no idea at this point. I'm hoping for something smaller and more EDC friendly for 2020 though.
Agreed. The 19 collab is a huge folder. I really like the looks of it though but can't get over the weight.

Back