1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Case Tony Bose Collabs pic and discussion thread.

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Signalprick, Mar 2, 2018.

1. brownshoe

brownshoe I support this site with my MIND

Sep 6, 2002
    My three favorites are the Tribal Spear, Wilfred Lockback Hunter and Norfolk.

2. Peregrin

Peregrin Traditional Forum Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Sep 2, 2004
    My first thought was the Norfolk. I think it's my favorite, although I like them all.

3. sXePhenomenal

sXePhenomenal Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 8, 2018
    The Wilfred is on the short list but man the cover choices don’t look good I’d have to get it recovered.

4. Signalprick

Signalprick Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2009
    My love for the Cattle Knife is well documented in the forum. I can't recommend it enough. Can't wait till Thursday to get my Javi Garcia recovered Eureka. The more recent collabs have dull looking bone IMO. I would love to score an ebony Norfolk one of these days!

5. sXePhenomenal

sXePhenomenal Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 8, 2018
    I had a cattle knife for a day before sending it back handy little package now that I think about it the Damascus cattle knife would be a great addition. Either that or an antique bone lockback whittler with the clip blade whichever I run into first for a good deal.

6. navaja

navaja Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 1, 2005
    I highly recommend the improved muskrat collaboration. Useful blade combination in a slim, single spring package. The Lannys clip and Tribal Spear are excellent options as well.

7. brownshoe

brownshoe I support this site with my MIND

Sep 6, 2002
    I try to get Ebony, but that wasn't available at a reasonable price, so my lady got me chesnut bone Wilfred for birthday/Xmas. I'm quite happy. It's a great knife, big yet slim and with a little practice, I can thumb it open :) Very much an EDC carry, and useful in the kitchen. Best modern version of that pattern I've seen, the only thing that tops it is an original stag Remington. It's truly an "improved" design.

Laurelbb, navaja and Dschal like this.
  8. Signalprick

Signalprick Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Before.
    20190221_072756.jpg

After! :cool:
    20190620_132558.jpg