Case Tony Bose Collabs pic and discussion thread.

View attachment 1460381 View attachment 1460382 View attachment 1460380

Godspeed my friend. I feel heartbroken.

Murphjd25 Murphjd25 , you should definitely get a Cattle Knife. I promise that you will love it. The dimensions are perfect for pocket carry. It does not feel too big like many other three blade knives. There is something special about the Case Bose Cattle Knife that does not show in photos. You have to have it in hand to fully appreciate it.

Last edited:
How many of you have a three blade cattle knife now a days, and your thoughts? Just dreaming and looking. Thank you guys.

Last edited:
How many of you have a three blade cattle knife now a days, and your thoughts? Just dreaming and looking. Thank you guys.

Medium stockmans have been a favourite of mine for years, and I have "a few", but this one gets used the most.
DSC00116-X4.jpg

Thanks. I have three different Case/Bose collabs now, and they've got me kinda spoiled.:)

I agree. Once you've gone Bose-Case, it's hard to go back. I thought the Zulu was so great I saw no need for another single blade slipjoint for years :)

I feared there would come a time when I would genuinely regret selling my Case/Bose collaboration knives. That time is now. I have this terrible habit of selling them off when I want another knife and I don't have the funds.

If I had kept them all I would currently have 11 with the 12th one in transit that I just ordered this morning. Well, at least I'll have one when it gets here but dang, I gotta stop doing that.

Sorry for the whining. Just needed to type it out loud.:oops:

One last question about the Cattle Knife, it’s not extremely thick is it? It seems like it’s just right from what I can find, thick because it’s a three blade knife, but not to absurd. Sorry it’s hard to find many more then just stock photos of that knife.

Back