• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cathedral Agate Slipjoint(sold)/ Tiger Eye Slip Joint (available)

This is the knife that won best folder at the recent Spirit of the Blade show in Ohio.
It is 4" closed and 7 1/4" open. The blade and back spring are 154CPM while the body, with its integral double bolsters is 416 stainless. It has a snappy but fairly easy open, centered on close and flush in all three positions. It sports my preferred opening mechanism, the Dellana Dots. These allow for a better grip than a nail nick, look better and are ambidextrous. The inlays are Cathedral Agate which is just amazing stuff to see in person. I tried to give you some feel for it in the pictures.
Knife is $400 USD including shipping. SOLD
Thanks
Steve
catherdral-Agate-slippy-1.jpg catherdral-Agate-slippy-2.jpg catherdral-Agate-slippy-3.jpg catherdral-Agate-slippy-6.jpg catherdral-Agate-slippy-7.jpg

Last edited:
This little beauty is 3 1/4" long closed and 5 3/4 inches long open. It has 154CPM blade and backspine with 416 stainless body including integral front and back bolsters. The inlay is Tiger Eye, which is almost impossible to capture of. It has the Dellana Dot opening system which is much easier to grip than the nail nick, is ambidextrous and in my opinion just looks better.
This knife is $350 USD delivered.
Thanks
Steve
tiger-eye-slippy-1.jpg tiger-eye-slippy-2.jpg tiger-eye-slippy-3.jpg tiger-eye-slippy-4.jpg tiger-eye-slippy-5.jpg

I saw that tiger eye knife at a show and it is amazing. The way the light plays off the tiger eye was very cool.

Thanks, I haven't figured out how to show the depth and colour in a picture but it sure is pretty in person.
Steve

No wonder the first one won best in show! Absolutely beautiful, would love to see it in person.;):)

But it’s been sold, I’m sure the new owner would be upset if he/she found out.:eek::)

Actually, the cathedral agate one is sold but the Tiger Eye is still available.
I need to come back and fix that so it is clear.
The Tiger Eye is $350 delivered.

Back