CBM's - Customized Benchmade's

Couple things from today.
My Explorer style mini grip with some added jimping.
SS7sNk3h.jpg

I7c8Zahh.jpg

Y4tOUijh.jpg

And a blue moonglow spacer for the standard 940.
MziDaI2h.jpg

16nmVmMh.jpg

Wow! What is that material, Keyman?
Thanks guys!
That’s what USA Knifemakers calls “Emerald green silver twill” .
I have used both of their silver twills (blue & green) for years. Both have always been single colored; blue was all blue, green was all green.
Absolutely Loved these!
However, things have changed.
Some time in the last year they switched to these new versions of their silver twill products.
It’s really the same silver twills (green or blue) in a black resin. So the contrasting colors give it a floating layered look. You’ve may have to zoom in to see this effect.
It’s very cool.

A few from this week.
Canvas micarta scales, plus an etched and tumbled blade. It was M390 so it didn't get as dark as my M4 acid etched blade, but I feel like it matches all the silver hardware better this way. He also wanted his Anthem markings removed and tumbled. Definitely a nice knife, benchmade should do more axis lock knives with bearings.
tHwscW6h.jpg

TmJD4ylh.jpg

Rarely seen red canvas micarta.
AVM6KOhh.jpg

q12mi3rh.jpg

And CF with amboyna inlays
hBrWqAkh.jpg

Thanks. That its a really cool material, finishes really nice too. It's made by Workerman (custom knife maker) if anyone was wondering. Definitely going to buy some more when I run out of it.

Here's a couple more before I head out on vacation for a week.
Blue twill (stormy lighting makes this thing look almost black or off colored somehow, but it's blue)
EjExDS1h.jpg

FQLbnRkh.jpg

GOsTwkHh.jpg

Marbled CF
jBNEgCgh.jpg

8tAuVHyh.jpg

These were both for -1s, I don't actually sell blue spools to go with my scales.

Stuff from this week.
Marbled carbon fiber with BWP "granite" inlays
eoo5awbh.jpg

cwoq3ckh.jpg

Canvas micarta with some jimping
9adKt47h.jpg

ysuQvk6h.jpg

Red white and blue G10
YSghwbfh.jpg

ZLXSXugh.jpg

Flat sided marbled carbon fiber with ironwood and a thumbramp
gc7OO87h.jpg