CBM's - Customized Benchmade's

Is this still a benchmade? :D

2ybOypc.jpg

I love my CBM's how about you?
I thought a new thread would be in order.
I'll start. ;)
How about starting with Griptilians.........Let's see them!

DSCN5569_zps4437cbe7.jpg

DSCN5222_zps7ae68761.jpg

DSCN5110_zps7d9ec1ef.jpg

DSCN4431-1.jpg

DSCN4177.jpg

DSCN4247.jpg

DSCN3034.jpg

DSCN3936.jpg

DSCN2150.jpg

DSCN1597.jpg

DSCN0854.jpg

DSCN0919.jpg

DSCN1442.jpg

DSCN1646.jpg

DSCN1648.jpg

DSC04037.jpg
Wow!!!! You make Ritter's look out of this world desirable! You're highly blessed in them! They barely look BM except for the butterfly!

Some stuff from this week.
Explorer style mini grip with some moonglow
jbFLWVkh.jpg

ryUh9Dxh.jpg

Canvas Micarta grip with some moonglow
IcxcPA3h.jpg

bOR0sIyh.jpg

Marbled Carbon Fiber for a 940-1
omKkdQ4h.jpg

aovTnXih.jpg

Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber for a mini grip
TiiFXpfh.jpg

MT8mjFqh.jpg

Marbled Carbon Fiber with Blue Ctek inlays for a mini grip
Y80SnZjh.jpg

B6KT5sNh.jpg

9iCICq0h.jpg

Wow!!!! You make Ritter's look out of this world desirable! You're highly blessed in them! They barely look BM except for the butterfly!
Thank you very much for your praise.
Some guys play golf in their spare time, I make scales. :rolleyes:

Today it’s a BM560 in black canvas
BM560 in black canvas

47d18d9c7bc743bc00d03b5b19ef10c8.jpg

186f85a3f02beccb1a9d1323c8ec536c.jpg

21eb3254c7f550df3637c773a810011d.jpg

53b6eb531ace52ee2975bb788598a743.jpg

That's gorgeous! Could you post a little information on these scales -- I'm assuming they're titanium? Availability? Cost? Ambidextrous clip option? There's nothing on your etsy site, and I'm not really a FB or Instagram user.

That's gorgeous! Could you post a little information on these scales -- I'm assuming they're titanium? Availability? Cost? Ambidextrous clip option? There's nothing on your etsy site, and I'm not really a FB or Instagram user.
They are Titanium, They will have an Ambi carry option. They will show up in the Etsy site but probably not for 30 days still . We are working through quite a few orders at the moment

deathofallthings deathofallthings your inlays are phenomenal! Do you do your work by hand or is it cnc?
Everything's CNC'd. I'd go nuts trying to fit all those inlays by hand. The only annoyance is every block of wood or other material for inlays is different size/shape or has the detailing I want in the inlays in a different spot than the last piece. So I basically have to set the machine up specifically for every inlay set I do. Not exactly the most efficient way to make scales. Not to mention the sanding and polishing the inlay sets get.

Everything's CNC'd. I'd go nuts trying to fit all those inlays by hand. The only annoyance is every block of wood or other material for inlays is different size/shape or has the detailing I want in the inlays in a different spot than the last piece. So I basically have to set the machine up specifically for every inlay set I do. Not exactly the most efficient way to make scales. Not to mention the sanding and polishing the inlay sets get.

Your attention to detail certainly shows. That marbled carbon fiber and blue Ctek is baller. Def my favorite one

That's why I love my Haas super mini mill. Auto touchoff probe is freakin sweet!

Stuff from this week.

Flat sided mini grip in jade G10 with moonglow spacer
xFouwENh.jpg

1bKtd3ah.jpg

Explorer style mini grip, carbon fiber with ironwood
01OXagZh.jpg

MhddXHKh.jpg

Carbon fiber and ironwood full size grip
TFk0O1Bh.jpg

IMvzcS7h.jpg

Black paper micarta mini with ironwood inlays and spacer
zhnkEqEh.jpg