CBM's - Customized Benchmade's

I posted it in another thread once but I have green micarta scales with white liners on my Benchmade 375 Adamas

UdyyDeo.jpg

ViXhJpM.jpg

Like some of you have noticed, I'm doing Bugout scales now. Sorry it took so long. Scales are fully contoured in both directions with rounded edges for comfort. Scales are the same thickness as the stock scales. They can be made in a variety of colors/materials/textures/inlays/etc. Here's some sample pictures of the few I've made so far.

Black G10 with olive drab canvas micarta inlays with spiral texture
IRDszf3h.jpg

ogccDdlh.jpg

J574S2Ah.jpg

0GDaB3Dh.jpg

S5ZGiBOh.jpg

Petmym0h.jpg

oK9FmCWh.jpg

Orange G10 with a different spiral texture.
B4fpEpLh.jpg

3tQTTrLh.jpg

5oAWl6Hh.jpg

Carbon Fiber, no addtional texture.
cOrNBTMh.jpg

fh3X0cah.jpg

25xkESIh.jpg

1f9KAtdh.jpg

TybVmddh.jpg

Gray G10 with black G10 inlays, checkered texture
OjFKQ1Ih.jpg

R8SUhzkh.jpg

X412eDPh.jpg

VMlgsfJh.jpg

tJNPg5Th.jpg
Those gray scales with black inlays are amazing. Do you know how they would look on the grey coated bugout? Is the grey a close match?

20200119_152555.jpg
Noe that I finally hot my right handed CRK. I can start carrying some of my custom benchmades (left hand carry only) again. So I took off the rock scale designs green titanium scales and put on these silver tweed. I don't remember who made them even though the guy I picked them up from told me. They are super solid and very high quality. Gonna leave the 940 in this set and look for a 943 for the rock scales.

View attachment 1268529
Noe that I finally hot my right handed CRK. I can start carrying some of my custom benchmades (left hand carry only) again. So I took off the rock scale designs green titanium scales and put on these silver tweed. I don't remember who made them even though the guy I picked them up from told me. They are super solid and very high quality. Gonna leave the 940 in this set and look for a 943 for the rock scales.

I made them.

Here's some other pictures since it's been a long while since I posted anything. I have about a billion more pictures to post, but I never find time to do it. Feel free to follow my instagram, it's much more up to date and I usually post a set every day. https://www.instagram.com/deathgripscales/

KVu8o3Dh.jpg

Sy29Fdih.jpg

0iQz7Y1h.jpg

GaAQIB9h.jpg

oYzamCXh.jpg

EtOQJZch.jpg

lmEZrSSh.jpg

kAG0IkOh.jpg

3PEe8yGh.jpg

po5WyM0h.jpg

cuS4pEih.jpg

f44mI7Vh.jpg

1Tsg6X5h.jpg

ibjocWRh.jpg

mVOXJkDh.jpg

1QPRucFh.jpg

56SYiRhh.jpg

nIOYUdTh.jpg

XqnI74Oh.jpg

GQagrdLh.jpg

I made them.

Here's some other pictures since it's been a long while since I posted anything. I have about a billion more pictures to post, but I never find time to do it. Feel free to follow my instagram, it's much more up to date and I usually post a set every day. https://www.instagram.com/deathgripscales/

KVu8o3Dh.jpg

Sy29Fdih.jpg

0iQz7Y1h.jpg

GaAQIB9h.jpg

oYzamCXh.jpg

EtOQJZch.jpg

lmEZrSSh.jpg

kAG0IkOh.jpg

3PEe8yGh.jpg

po5WyM0h.jpg

cuS4pEih.jpg

f44mI7Vh.jpg

1Tsg6X5h.jpg

ibjocWRh.jpg

mVOXJkDh.jpg

1QPRucFh.jpg

56SYiRhh.jpg

nIOYUdTh.jpg

XqnI74Oh.jpg

GQagrdLh.jpg
Have to say I freakin love the silver tweed scales on the 940. I'll be dropping you a line. Quick question. Do you by any chance make scales for the Freek? Not the super freak but the original version. Been looking around for a set for mine. Definitely wouldn't mind having some more from you.

The freeks will likely be the next scales I program, but I'm not sure when it will be. It's my busy season and with releasing the bugout scales last month I'm extremely busy with actually making the scales to fill the orders, so I don't have much time for programming new stuff. I'm hoping for sometime in spring for the Freeks... hopefully. Sorry I can't help you with that one right now.
Ryan

The freeks will likely be the next scales I program, but I'm not sure when it will be. It's my busy season and with releasing the bugout scales last month I'm extremely busy with actually making the scales to fill the orders, so I don't have much time for programming new stuff. I'm hoping for sometime in spring for the Freeks... hopefully. Sorry I can't help you with that one right now.
Ryan
Going to follow you. Hopefully I'll see the release of them when it comes out. Love to have a set. Thanks

Got a couple DOAT scales in today. It made for an extremely long day at work once i saw they were delivered this morning. You did an amazing job deathofallthings deathofallthings ! Couldn't be happier with them!

The 556 is cf with red c-tek. I also had a shorty red g10 backspacer made for it, along with 2 extra black standoffs, in case i wanted to go full open construction on it. The red stud is from the red kc Bugout.

The Bugout is black g10 with blue c-tek. Factory spacers and stud.
(In typical DOAT fashion, had to take pics in the bathroom, lol)
View attachment 1319556 View attachment 1319557 View attachment 1319558 View attachment 1319559 View attachment 1319560 View attachment 1319561 View attachment 1319562

Well I suppose if you were ok with the scales being completely flat I could make them even thinner and have the pivot flush with the outer scale. However being completely flat they'd end up being thicker around the edges than my contoured scales (which are already a lot thinner than stock), so the effect might be that they feel bulkier even though their thinner.
You got an online store?

Back