CC just got charged for the CF Military M390!!

I sent in my deposit on Sept 25, still no charge for the balance. I also sent an email today.

2tonyb if you hear something please post! I'm a bit worried!

I paypal'd my deposit on Oct 16...no word yet. Sent email to Roger today.

Let us know.

As far as your avatar I hate you if you own one. Though I hope to get one myself hadn't thought about blue. If you plan to really USE it and mean desert reacing I figure your paying the extra dough for a warranty on a bonified pre-runner!!! Apologies thread derail....

I hope some of these will ship out Monday!!! Mine inlcluded...

Ordered 9/25 and 9/26 and still no email or charge yet. Maybe I'll call before work tomorrow.

Dang Chuck, that was quick shipping to the Phillipines! I can't wait to get mine!

Yeh, it was fast but it did cost me $44. I also got the tip that refreshing tracking every few minutes will make the package get here faster. ;)

It's worth it though. :)

edc220121.jpg

I sent in my deposit on Sept 25, still no charge for the balance. I also sent an email today.

2tonyb if you hear something please post! I'm a bit worried!

Response to email came this morning..."We are receiving the last shipment of the Military’s this week." -Ashley....then asked me to pay the balance and mine would be mailed out this week. So, I'm happy with that,yet the loss of paypal payment history mentioned earlier in this thread does concern me.

Let us know.

As far as your avatar I hate you if you own one. Though I hope to get one myself hadn't thought about blue. If you plan to really USE it and mean desert reacing I figure your paying the extra dough for a warranty on a bonified pre-runner!!! Apologies thread derail....

I hope some of these will ship out Monday!!! Mine inlcluded...

The blue Raptor is mine. Doesn't quite match the recent PM2 blue, but it works. No deserts in Indiana, but I do have some places to run it. Took it to South Dakota and Wyoming last summer and had a good time.

Back to the subject at hand....Sounds like Knifeworks will be getting the last shipment this week, so Hopefully everyone will get there knives soon.

Order status: Ready to ship! Too bad todays a holiday. Seeing that tracking number made my day!

We'll see if mine arrives today. Still at the USPS sorting facility in City of Industry as of early yesterday morning. But hell, what's a day or two compared to a few months?

We'll see if mine arrives today. Still at the USPS sorting facility in City of Industry as of early yesterday morning. But hell, what's a day or two compared to a few months?

It's not going to arrive today, it's Presidents day :D

Sweet knives. Still not sure if Im going to keep mine or not but it is by far the nicest fit and finish of any spydie I have handled. Love CF, love m390, just dont know if I love them enough for this thing to displace my XM18 from my pocket

Roger got the rest of the order Sat.
All the M390 Millies should ship real soon. ;)

And yes, fit&finish/lockup/blade centering/smoothness and Sharpness are 2nd to none on these.:eek:

The blue Raptor is mine. Doesn't quite match the recent PM2 blue, but it works. No deserts in Indiana, but I do have some places to run it. Took it to South Dakota and Wyoming last summer and had a good time.

Back to the subject at hand....Sounds like Knifeworks will be getting the last shipment this week, so Hopefully everyone will get there knives soon.
At least you have the badlands

FINALLY got charged on my CC!! Doesnt seem these were sent and charged in the sequence that they were ordered but thats fine, getting mine!

CC charged. Ordered 9/25.
I guess some time this week I'll have a surprise waiting for me :)
Too bad I can't use it since I'll probably be selling it. Too muck money
going out and not enough coming in :p

Back