CC just got charged for the CF Military M390!!

I know that feeling. I got the one I pre-ordered with my card, but haven't received any notice on the one I pre-ordered with PayPal the same day. I wasn't really prepared for them this early anyway.

I'm probably going to sell mine honestly, unless I completely fall in love with it. I'm itching for an SMF....

One was posted on the exchange for 350 and is gone. Another went for 270...

Ordered 11/18....CC chgd 2/18...email today it shipped! I know I'm gonna love this one. CF + 390! Might sell my M4 now

Well hell, mine did not ship today. At least I haven't gotten an email yet. I preordered September 19. Paid in full February 18. The KW website says they'll start shipping tomorrow. I guess we'll see.

Anyone here need any pivot loosening or break-in out of the box? Mine locks up solid, but I can't get it to open completely with a spyder-drop without throwing my wrist down faster than I think is safe.

I gotta say though, of all my folders, this one has the strongest detent.

Anyone here need any pivot loosening or break-in out of the box? Mine locks up solid, but I can't get it to open completely with a spyder-drop without throwing my wrist down faster than I think is safe.

I gotta say though, of all my folders, this one has the strongest detent.

I needed a couple hundred cycles to seat the lock to where the lockbar is entirely on the tang from this OOTB lockup.

m390millielockengagemen.jpg

I needed a couple hundred cycles to seat the lock to where the lockbar is entirely on the tang from this OOTB lockup.

Thanks. Got mine today, so it should work itself smoother with a bit of use. Though I could take a torx bit to the pivot, but I don't feel like playing with that too soon.

Thanks. Got mine today, so it should work itself smoother with a bit of use. Though I could take a torx bit to the pivot, but I don't feel like playing with that too soon.

I did try adjusting the pivot to a more favorable engagement(to me) but it resulted in an uncentered blade which bugs me more. I just did the "watch TV and knifesurbate thing" to seat it. :)

I did try exerting some pressure on the spine with that kind of engagement but the lock didn't slip or fail.

That has me worried. Being that I ordered in September but haven't heard anything yet.
I would call, that would worry me too :(
Still no shipping notice for me, I also ordered way late in the game, hopefully I get mine later today or tomorrow

That has me worried. Being that I ordered in September but haven't heard anything yet.

I would call. Call me a skeptic or worse, but PP always leaves me a little uncertain and KW had some problems with some of the PP orders. There are probablly still some spares due to canceled orders if your order really got lost in cyberspace, but not for long if there are any...call...

My CC got charged Saturday and I haven't received a shipping notice at all either; I placed my preorder sept 28th. I'll wait a little bit until I contact them.

Waiting on my shipping notice too - didn't come today . . . I'll live as long as they show up soon :)

My CC got charged Saturday and I haven't received a shipping notice at all either; I placed my preorder sept 28th. I'll wait a little bit until I contact them.

Keep me/us posted I'm in the exact same boat...to the day on both.

Customers that are waiting on the Spyderco M390 Military, The rest of them will start shipping on 02/23/2012
KW website said 2/22/12 yesterday... hopefully they ship tomorrow?

Back