CC just got charged for the CF Military M390!!

For those who paid with paypal, I received an email from paypal asking for me to approve payment on the balance. Paid up, excited to get my first mili whenever it arrives.

Just got off the phone with Ashley. Looks mine are shipping out today. After already spending over 2100 dollars on other knives last week. Now with these two going on 2600 dollars in total I may have to let something go. This knife addiction is killing me.

I did not realize that Powernoodle had reached the point where Powernoodle could refer to himself in the 3rd person. Impressive. Heady times, indeed, my friends. That's one of the reasons that the P-Nood (street nickname for him) has become my favorite forum contributor.

My plan is to add one of mine to the hoard, and use the other. In turn, my other digi-cam S30V Military will get the big shoe out the door.

Heady-times indeed, my friends.... I too look forward to reading the daily learned musing of the P-Nood, every single day I feel totally compelled to seek out the nuggets of P-Nood wisdom that get dispensed here on BF. :) But back on topic, I just got pinged to finish paying up with paypal... I'm sure the m390 CF military will be fondled frequently but actually carried fairly infrequently, as I have a plethora of s30v PM2's and Military's that handle my typical mundane cutting chores with much aplomb.

I'll take one off your hands! :D

Just got off the phone with Ashley. Looks mine are shipping out today. After already spending over 2100 dollars on other knives last week. Now with these two going on 2600 dollars in total I may have to let something go. This knife addiction is killing me.

You guys are so lucky! I ordered in nov so it's gonna be around April before I get mine. Please take lots of pics when you guys get yours.

My order has shipped, I feel like pulling a kool aid guy..... oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

My first one is on the way. As for the second, I ordered it at the beginning of October, so we'll see.

I feel like I'm getting jerked around. I spoke to Ashley on Friday..first they had problems locating my pre-order, which was made literally seconds after they posted the knife available for pre-order on 9/15--I used PayPal-- after she confirmed my pre-order, I was told it would be shipped out today. I called again on Saturday because I haven't received a PayPal invoice and wanted to use my debit card to complete payment, gave her my cc number and was assured that it would ship out today. Checked my bank account activity and it shows no charge from Knifeworks nor have I received any shipping info. I called again not too long ago..nothing, said they'd call back.

That's one of the reasons that the P-Nood (street nickname for him) has become my favorite forum contributor.

I too look forward to reading the daily learned musing of the P-Nood, every single day I feel totally compelled to seek out the nuggets of P-Nood wisdom that get dispensed here on BF.

Wow guys, thanks. I get about one compliment for every 15 infractions. Thanks for your kind words.

I feel like I'm getting jerked around. I spoke to Ashley on Friday..first they had problems locating my pre-order, which was made literally seconds after they posted the knife available for pre-order on 9/15--I used PayPal-- after she confirmed my pre-order, I was told it would be shipped out today. I called again on Saturday because I haven't received a PayPal invoice and wanted to use my debit card to complete payment, gave her my cc number and was assured that it would ship out today. Checked my bank account activity and it shows no charge from Knifeworks nor have I received any shipping info. I called again not too long ago..nothing, said they'd call back.

Patience. The more you search for it the longer the wait seems. Just know that they are out and will come soon. I placed my order in September, when this thread opened I was nonchalant about my order knowing it was in. I just called Friday to update my card info with them, didn't even ask when or if mine would ship. Low and behold, got the notice today. Think your just psyching yourself out. It'll come just gotta be patient.

Patience. The more you search for it the longer the wait seems. Just know that they are out and will come soon. I placed my order in September, when this thread opened I was nonchalant about my order knowing it was in. I just called Friday to update my card info with them, didn't even ask when or if mine would ship. Low and behold, got the notice today. Think your just psyching yourself out. It'll come just gotta be patient.

I just wish id get a straight answer from them..and if they're shipping in order, like the majority of the people who pre-ordered on 9/15 have already gotten a tracking number..I should've gotten mine.

If I miss it completely because of a screw up, that's fine..I just want a straight answer and not "I call you back" but not ask for my number..

Back