CC just got charged for the CF Military M390!!

Wow guys, thanks. I get about one compliment for every 15 infractions. Thanks for your kind words.

No, no, no... no sir.... Thank you! I'm trying my very best to not come off as some bizarre stalk-ery type weirdo, but I honestly do seek out my daily dose of PowerNoodle musings.... for those musings most certainly make Blade Forums a much more interesting place to visit. So keep it real bro... BTW, I too got my shipping notice today. :)

:thumbup:
I just wish id get a straight answer from them..and if they're shipping in order, like the majority of the people who pre-ordered on 9/15 have already gotten a tracking number..I should've gotten mine.

If I miss it completely because of a screw up, that's fine..I just want a straight answer and not "I call you back" but not ask for my number..

I ordered on 9/16 and was told Tues latest. Hold out a couple more days and you should be good. Must of been alot of orders on 09/15.:D:thumbup:

:thumbup:

I ordered on 9/16 and was told Tues latest. Hold out a couple more days and you should be good. Must of been alot of orders on 09/15.:D:thumbup:
I stand corrected :foot: just got a call from Roger himself, to say it will be shipped out tomorrow. Awesome dude

I got one in my mouth to :foot:. They really have been busting their butts over there to get these out as fast as they can . I got a response to an email I sent to Roger Sunday night this morning at 6:55am est wich is 5:55am their time and they don't even open till 8 am central .Some places I know would just give you a generic no detail email when you ask questions on pre orders

Nothing on mine yet, any idea when then the second batch will be shipping?

I ordered the 15th and haven't heard anything yet :( Ive got my money on standby.

Will the handles be the same thickness and texture of the old S30V CF Military model (C36CFP)?

smil3.jpg

i doubt so, the S30V/CF had the older handle iirc, with no liner on the non lock side and thinner G10 slabs, like the CPM440V and ats-34 versions. it'll most likely be just like a current G10 version and the others CF sprints.

No cc charge or email for me :(
I'm getting the run around. I wish they could give me a little more specific time when they'll draw funds from my account. Im not that into surprises. :)

No cc charge or email for me :(
I'm getting the run around. I wish they could give me a little more specific time when they'll draw funds from my account. Im not that into surprises. :)
Shoot them an email or give 'em a call. They're good people and will help you out.

i doubt so, the S30V/CF had the older handle iirc, with no liner on the non lock side and thinner G10 slabs, like the CPM440V and ats-34 versions. it'll most likely be just like a current G10 version and the others CF sprints.

Not sure what you meant, but the C36CFP didn't have G10, it was a sprint run with carbon fiber slabs. You're correct about the lack of a liner on the non-lock side, though. Just curious to see if this new version is the same.

smil5.jpg

Not sure what you meant, but the C36CFP didn't have G10, it was a sprint run with carbon fiber slabs. You're correct about the lack of a liner on the non-lock side, though. Just curious to see if this new version is the same.

i mean that iirc, the S30V/CF was produced when the standard milies were the 440V and ATS34 with no liners and thin g10 so the sprint was made that way, my S90V isn't like that already and i guess those will be like my S90V and like the curent G10 model. thicker than yours and with 2 liners.

sorry if i'm not clear.:eek:

I ordered the 15th and haven't heard anything yet :( Ive got my money on standby.

If you paid with PP on the 15th(day they went up)you may need to give them a call.

I paid early on the 15th with PP, but did not get a receipt from KW untill the 22nd.
I talked to Ashley Sat, and she said those would still go out in the first batch. I never got an email monday, so I called again and she told me I would be in the second batch since my invoice has the 22th on it. I talked to Roger and explained I paid early on the 15th, and they sent me a PP bill for the remainder.
I sent the rest, but haven't heard back from them yet. Roger said they would go out with the first batch, so I'm hoping to get an email today.

USPS tracking has an expected delivery of 2/15 for mine! I may ask my wife to open it and snap a few shots tomorrow to update this post. ;)

Back