CC just got charged for the CF Military M390!!

Here's a pic. More later...beautiful knife! Thanks to MCM, Roger, Sal and all the rest who made this possible. :thumbup:

c36m390small.jpg

Last edited:
Damn. Then why it's so light? Alway thought it has no liners (have never seen a pic/ vid showing them both) and that's one of the reasons i purchased one. CPM S90V definitely looks nicer than M390. Please show a pic of the clip.

AWESOME...Mine shipped out yesterday. I feel bad for my XHP version its going to have some unwanted down time

Light compared to...? :) The recent generations of Military have two, partial nested liners. You don't see them unless you look into the knife at an angle. FWIW, I can't tell the difference between a two-liner G10 and a two-liner carbon fiber Military by hand, but I can tell the difference between a one-liner G10 and a two-liner G10. YMMV, or I may be hallucinating.

More pics later....the clip is the clip is the clip...it's chrome...you have seen ten thousand of them... :D

Damn. Then why it's so light? Alway thought it has no liners (have never seen a pic/ vid showing them both) and that's one of the reasons i purchased one. CPM S90V definitely looks nicer than M390. Please show a pic of the clip.

Ehhmmm...the XHP just might be headed back into the cardboard coffin, at least temporarily... :eek: :( :)

AWESOME...Mine shipped out yesterday. I feel bad for my XHP version its going to have some unwanted down time

I suppose I do have more than one pocket on my pants...Mby it will just be moved to a different location :D

No CC activity for me, but I am okay with that because I am most likely ordering another knife. I can wait.

This one may be the one that beats out my m4 millie for pocket time, which has been carriedEVERY day since i got it. Who am i kidding? Time to start carrying two millies.

Compared to the para2 and for it's size. I often read that it's pretty light for it's size.

Didn't check the catalog but the Para2 should be lighter, just a bit. The Military is very light for its size, though. It's one of very few knives that everyone should own, at least long enough to give it a real try. :thumbup: :)

Awwwww crap, my two were suppose to be in my mailbox today but when I pulled up tracking it shows it left La but never arrived in Jersey. I hope it didn't "fall off the back of a truck" I do live in Jersey after all

Just put my payment through PP! now the agonizing wait! keep posting pics guys! at least i can look at yours while i wait......:p

Awwwww crap, my two were suppose to be in my mailbox today but when I pulled up tracking it shows it left La but never arrived in Jersey. I hope it didn't "fall off the back of a truck" I do live in Jersey after all

USPS can be slow to update. I've had delivery in hand and tracking still showed it hadn't even arrived in my town yet let alone been delivered. Don't lose hope yet.

Recently, IME, the USPS is VERRRRRRRRY slow to update. Several times, the tracking only showed anything beyond acceptance AFTER it was delivered! :(

USPS can be slow to update. I've had delivery in hand and tracking still showed it hadn't even arrived in my town yet let alone been delivered. Don't lose hope yet.

I posted this in another thread, but in case folks read this first, here's a quick unboxing/first look video. I'm not happy with the quality of the video, but it is not too bad. This was done with a phone, and next time I'll go back to a camcorder (or figure out how to use the phone's videocam better).

[youtube]nzInOMwMyrE[/youtube]

Last edited:
Well mine wasn't in the mailbox at lunch so I guess it'll be tomorrow. Preordered it five months ago today so another 24 hours isn't a biggy.

Back