• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Centuriator a "GoodGuy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see. Two gold members cross posting positive feedback on GB&U instead of for each other. Hmmmm?

Last edited:
Easy deal, no B.S. Good communication. Wouldn't hesitate to deal again.

You might be the only one. If he had any sense he would request a name change or join witness protection or something. At the very least he should lay low for a while. A long while. Some people have to keep digging....

I actually never researched beyond his 3 positive ratings on his profile, and yes he did ask me to post something in GB&U. "Hey, I posted some positive feedback for you, could you do the same for me?"
I guess I tend to be too trusting, and didn't want to pass up a good deal. Luckily it worked out for me. Sorry if anyone else has been duped.

I actually never researched beyond his 3 positive ratings on his profile, and yes he did ask me to post something in GB&U. "Hey, I posted some positive feedback for you, could you do the same for me?"
I guess I tend to be too trusting, and didn't want to pass up a good deal. Luckily it worked out for me. Sorry if anyone else has been duped.

It's ok, I don't blame you. @Centuriator is a scumbag and a liar, so begging you to cover for him is essentially him doing what he has shown he does.

In case anyone else who doesn't read elsewhere on this forum wants to know what I'm talking about when I say @Centuriator is a scumbag and a liar, here's the latest example. He posted this about some new knife he got in the General Section on Thursday, October 7th:

A friend gave this to me today, in a sealed box, etc. and I am kind of delighted with this cute little knife. No idea, really, what I have here, so if you can provide details, great. Granted I have huge hands, but this is really a very small blade. I can not manipulate the thumb stud, my thumbs are too large to get a good purchase on the stud, but the flip lever is good to go.

I'm going to sharpen it up on my SharpMaker. It's not very sharp, frankly.

I suppose I can easily use this to open letters, packages, in a pinch, cut the end of a cigar, etc.

It comes in its own little sheath with a pocket clip and it appears actually to have mother-of-pearl inserts. Pretty cool.

View attachment 1433607

View attachment 1433608

View attachment 1433609

View attachment 1433610

View attachment 1433611

View attachment 1433612

View attachment 1433613

View attachment 1433614

Then two days later on Saturday, he posted that exact knife for sale and the story became:

Hey guys, I purchased this before I knew much about Kershaw. I thought it was the size of a LEEK but come to find out, after it arrived, of course, it is as cute as a bug in a rug, little folding knife. I thought I'd keep it, but then I realized, I bet the big-time Kershaw fans might want it more than me.

So, here it is, for sale.

I'm open to offer, but I'm asking $80 for it, *including* shipping via USPS Priority Mail, insured. All offers considered (within reason).

I opened the box and removed the knife and inspected it and opened and closed it a few times, put it back in the box and gave it a good think.

I did not sharpen it, or use it, or carry it.

I have now, four, successful sales with feedback here. I ship as soon as I can.

Payment methods accepted: ZELLE (instant payment); personal checks, cashiers checks or money orders. No PP.

Please ask me any questions you have.

I'm adding photos in this listing post and the next post following. I have tried to show it from every angle. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 1434658 View attachment 1434659 View attachment 1434660 View attachment 1434661 View attachment 1434662 View attachment 1434663 View attachment 1434664 View attachment 1434665 View attachment 1434666 View attachment 1434667

So, I'm wondering. Is this something John Wayne would do? Can we expect more secret sale previews in Gen Pop? I should add that just in case anyone's wondering why I'm calling this dirtbag out, it's simple. I don't like liars, and I don't like people who try to give a big morality lecture (see the links braillediver braillediver posted) when they get outed as being a dirtbag.

What's hilarious is that Marion Morrison would kick this guy's ass up around his shoulders for daring compare himself to John Wayne.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back