• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Certina DS Action Quartz Swiss Diver - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale: Certina DS Action Quartz Diver - Model# C013-410-21-057-00

Price: $185 > SOLD

Terms: Paypal "Goods and Services" only, I'll cover the fees. I'll also cover shipping, CONUS only. I'm open to international, but you'll have to cover the shipping then.

Specs: Width w/ bezel: 40.5mm, Length (lug to lug) 48mm, Lug width: 20mm, thickness: 11mm. 316L brushed steel case and bracelet with divers extension, unidirectional steel bezel, aluminum insert, Quartz movement with EOL indicator, screw down case back, sapphire crystal. Swiss made, for what it's worth and it has the DS Action elements of extra seals and strengthened case back and whatnot.

Condition: I'm the first owner, bought from Ashford a few weeks ago. Great quartz Swiss dive watch, but another came in so one must go out. Case, bezel, crystal are clear and mark free to my eyes, some wear marks on bracelet near clasp, please see pics for condition. Comes with original box and papers.

Please PM or email with any questions, thanks.

Thanks for the gander!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back