• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CF INFI & a Nuke V8

UNRL Ghandi

Gold Member
Selling off some blades to make room in the safe. All prices include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS Priority. I only use the $50 standard insurance. If you want me let me know but that'll be a little extra.

Trades: Always interested in Nuke V8s even though I'm selling one. :) Really like the CS Hog Badgers I'm seeing from the grab bags. Would love a Blade blade w/ black/org G10 V8.

Send me a PM if interested in any of these. It's the fastest way to reach me.

Here they are:
DSC_0083.jpg

1. Swamp Rat M6 - $275. Haha tricked ya, don't worry title isn't click bait. Started off with the SR101. Brown crinkle coat. Tan canvas handles. Differentially heat treated. This one is sterile.
2. Nuke V8 - $900. Blue resin w/ wood. Comes with the black sheath to the right. See pic below for additional view of the handles. It's a beaut!
3. CF V8 - $600. Orange/Black G10. Has a little staining on the blade. See pic below for additional details.
4. CF V8 - $550. Black micarta.
5. CF V8 - $550. Black micarta. Sterile.
6. CF Forsaken Gemini - $375 SPF. Tan micarta.
7. CF Forsaken Gemini - $375 SPF. Black micarta.
8. CF TGM - $500 SPF. Tan micarta. Comes with the tan kydex.
9. Amroralleather V8 - $75. Randall style 45 degree right hand carry, left hand draw. Black leather. Sweet sheath.

DSC_0084.jpg

Last edited:
Hey can you snap a pic of that armorall leather with one of those v8's in it?

If Little Hoot does not want the sheath, I will take it. I do want to give him the right of first refusal pending him seeing pics.

C

Back