CFK Knife update and company history

Lol, that's gonna be a No from me, dog. Has Last Ditch (the OP) returned? Random new shill? The suspense is killing me...:rolleyes:
everybody is entiteled to their opinion. I merely gave mine. Like I said earlier, I have no reason whatsoever to be loyal, except to the condition of the knives, that I have bought and sold. This was my first post, as I was simply trying to find out more about the company. I wont, however race ANYBODY to the bottom of an argument. I have been dealing in knives over the past 40 years, and believe I know near as much about quality, and function as anybody else on this site. Just my opinion

Pocket "dont (sic) have a dog in this fight" but has come here to set all of us here on BF of how great CFK knives while he has been profiting off of them at gun shows or gas stations or wherever he has been selling them.

Sounds to me like Pocket has a conflict of interest of his representation of CFK knives. Perhaps he should be classified as a dealer and purchase the proper paid membership to be promoting CFK knives? Just a thought?
I am not a "dealer" of any brand of knife. Do your homework before talking crap. I own close to 2,000 knives, all quality made. I dont buy crap, and I'm not gonna put up with crap. I didnt attack you, nor anybody else, but merely gave my opinion. I have loyalty to quality, and dont get a nickels discount from ANY knife company. Just so you know snowflake...I have NEVER sold any knife at a flea-market, gas station, or any other low-life arena. Put on your "big-boy" drawers, and allow others to share their experiences, which is ALL I am doing.

Worth about $.02, as he says - or less.

Not custom. Made in a secret place by secret people in nations that shift depending on the story. Praised as not merely good, but the best value, by a secret poster in his first post, who says he's a seller of CFK knives (which claims it has no dealers and only sells via eBay - which may even be true for some periods of time) :rolleyes: Odds he's a shill? Overwhelming.
make me a knife of CFK quality, for CFK prices, and you will have a customer in me. I cant make a knife as good as theirs, and sell it for under a hundred bucks. And guess what? You cant either. I have a nice collection of some of the finest knife-makers in the world, and have no need to try and be a shill of anything. Take my challenge and make me some. YOU CANT!! And we all know it, so the shill is in your corner, not mine.

Worth about $.02, as he says - or less.

Not custom. Made in a secret place by secret people in nations that shift depending on the story. Praised as not merely good, but the best value, by a secret poster in his first post, who says he's a seller of CFK knives (which claims it has no dealers and only sells via eBay - which may even be true for some periods of time) :rolleyes: Odds he's a shill? Overwhelming.
Odds are you dont have a clue about me. I told everybody here that all I gave was my opinion, so quit acting like the other political morons, that attack anybody that has an opinion they dont agree with.

It never ceases to amaze me, the one shot posters that come here preaching the low bar standard of quality that CFK puts out and how they always know more than any of the rest of us here on BF.

It just seams to be a continuing recycled occurrence in this thread.

It never ceases to amaze me, the one shot posters that come here preaching the low bar standard of quality that CFK puts out and how they always know more than any of the rest of us here on BF.

It just seams to be a continuing recycled occurrence in this thread.
quit lying about me question mark. Just where did I even suggest to know More than you or anybody else. You are a free-speech bully, and I for one am not impressed. You were a first time poster too, at one time or another. Does the fact that you have been on a site longer, prove your superiority?

The history of the deceptive tactics CFK has used to promote their knives and the misrepresentation of the steel they claim to use along with their questionable origin has been well established here on Blade Forums.

So no I don't buy into the BS that CFK knives are of any decent standard of quality.

The history of the deceptive tactics CFK has used to promote their knives and the misrepresentation of the steel they claim to use along with their questionable origin has been well established here on Blade Forums.

So no I don't buy into the BS that CFK knives are of any decent standard of quality.
that is completely your right, but it doesnt at all change my opinion. For the money spent(re-read my first post), I believe CFK is as good as any knife on the market. If you know of another knifemaker that exceeds them for the money, please inform me. I have sold a couple of hundred, and do the same shows a couple of times a year, and have yet to get my first complaint. Are they a Randall? Are they a Behring? No, but I wasnt comparing them to them, just to the cost, and what you got. Dont like? Dont buy.

So Pocket just where are you purchasing all these CFK knives that you are reselling? Just curious?

So Pocket just where are you purchasing all these CFK knives that you are reselling? Just curious?
directly from CFK on ebay. I bought about 75 of them 4 or 5 years ago, sold them all except for maybe 6, I gave away, and recently bought about 30 more for the shows. CFK represents maybe 2 or 3 percent of the knives I sell, I just think that for the money, they are a good deal. Satisfied?

Well I'm sure they're a great deal for someone flipping them at shows pretending they're a "handmade" in the UK, or the US or where ever. That's their ethos.

Not that great a deal for the victims that purchase them. But you know there's one born every minute.

directly from CFK on ebay. I bought about 75 of them 4 or 5 years ago, sold them all except for maybe 6, I gave away, and recently bought about 30 more for the shows. CFK represents maybe 2 or 3 percent of the knives I sell, I just think that for the money, they are a good deal. Satisfied?

Considering you are profiting from the resale the CFK knives it at least makes sense of your persistance shilling of them.

Let me ask you this, can you determine the HRC of a knife just by visually looking at it?

Considering you are profiting from the resale the CFK knives it at least makes sense of your persistance shilling of them.

Let me ask you this, can you determine the HRC of a knife just by visually looking at it?
you're a mess! Your rabbit-hole attitude aint gonna fly here. I have gutted 3 does with a D-2 of CFK's and still sharp. My eyes are human.Yours? Your persistent questions, without answerering any questions yourself, speaks volumes. I am sorry if I rained on your parade of insulting CFK, but my knife knowledge, and exprerience has taught me a lot about knife-structure, and people whether you, nor anybody else agrees. I came on this post for knowledge, and insight, but it seems the biggest detractors have too big a dog in the fight, to be even-handed. I will repeat an earlier challenge. Can YOU sell me a knife with sheath of at least as good of quality for 60-80 bucks? Until you can, and are willing to. your opinion, is like a butt-hole, we all have one. I respect yours, just wish it was a 2 way street. Too many of these sites sound like women that want to fight, rather than help.

Well I'm sure they're a great deal for someone flipping them at shows pretending they're a "handmade" in the UK, or the US or where ever. That's their ethos.

Not that great a deal for the victims that purchase them. But you know there's one born every minute.
can you make one equal to, or better, for twice the money? I dont pretend anything, I send folks to the site, so they can make up their own mind. Yous might think that everybody that buys one is ignorant, but I think Randall buyers for 2 or 3 times a Behring, Or 8 times a Hess, or some of the Polish knife-makers are the foolish ones.

you're a mess! Your rabbit-hole attitude aint gonna fly here. I have gutted 3 does with a D-2 of CFK's and still sharp. My eyes are human.Yours? Your persistent questions, without answerering any questions yourself, speaks volumes. I am sorry if I rained on your parade of insulting CFK, but my knife knowledge, and exprerience has taught me a lot about knife-structure, and people whether you, nor anybody else agrees. I came on this post for knowledge, and insight, but it seems the biggest detractors have too big a dog in the fight, to be even-handed. I will repeat an earlier challenge. Can YOU sell me a knife with sheath of at least as good of quality for 60-80 bucks? Until you can, and are willing to. your opinion, is like a butt-hole, we all have one. I respect yours, just wish it was a 2 way street. Too many of these sites sound like women that want to fight, rather than help.

Well you refused to answer my question whether you can visually determine HRC. And the answer is you can't. One must rely on the integrity of the company selling the knife. The same holds true for what type of steel that they are actually using. CFK has continually and repeatedly misrepresented such in their knives.

So far your only argument of quality is that you have presented involves the visual characteristics of CFK knives. But nothing else.

The knives I purchase, I want to make certain of the HRC and the steel that is being used is actually what maker claims it to be Those are some attributes of quality I demand when purchasing my knives. CFK doesn't even pass the sniff test on either.

So to answer your question CFK knives aren't worth the value to me even if they were being given away free with a beer.

I did answer your question, but you didnt want to see it. When I said my eyes were human, just what do you think I was talking about, if not to your question. I told you I have gutted 3 doe with one CFK knife, but you didnt want to see that either. "Visual quality" is a part, but not the only part, as you again misspoke about. Way to much drama, and I dont have the need, nor the patience for rubbish. Buy any knife you wish, insult any knife you wish, just dont think your going to take away my right to buy and sell whatever I wish. When I start spending your money then and only then, should you have an issue. I am done here, unless the 2 way street gets paved. Take a bow, the stage is yours.

can you make one equal to, or better, for twice the money? I dont pretend anything, I send folks to the site, so they can make up their own mind. Yous might think that everybody that buys one is ignorant, but I think Randall buyers for 2 or 3 times a Behring, Or 8 times a Hess, or some of the Polish knife-makers are the foolish ones.
Yeah, I think you're got it all turned around and backwards.

That CFK knife you sell to an unsuspecting dupe is worth about .12 a pound as scrap steel. Anyone buying a Randall or an equivalent custom sure could have bought 4 tonnes of your knives but it's so much work to melt them down and recover the costs. The Randall? Well you can keep it and use it and admire it and if you sell it you won't loose what you paid.

The knives you sell are built upon a foundation of sand. Every aspect of them is questionable and there's no way for you to redirect around that simple fact.

Odds are you dont have a clue about me. I told everybody here that all I gave was my opinion, so quit acting like the other political morons, that attack anybody that has an opinion they dont agree with.

CFK:
Oh, more than "a clue." Eleven posts out of the blue defending the indefensible.

Believe it or not, you are not only without credibility here but you are also not in charge here. So save your breath to cool your soup. We don't attack just "anybody." We do express disapproval of scammers like you who's business plan depends on the vulnerability of the ill-informed. Your orders will be ignored.

Dont like? Dont buy.

We don't "like" your shilling. We don't "buy" it. You don't "like" it here? Why come to raise this dead issue again?

But thank you for the opportunity to remind new members about what CFK is and to get this thread to the top in Google.

Back