1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

CFK Knife update and company history

Discussion in 'Knife Reviews & Testing' started by Last_Ditch, Mar 4, 2015.

1. sickpuppy1

sickpuppy1 Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 27, 2018
  2. Pocket53

Pocket53

Jul 6, 2019
    all you have is hate, asshole, so shove it. CFK accounts for maybe 2 percent of the knives I sell, so I'm not trying to scam anybody. I have well over a couple thousand positive feeback perfect score both as a buyer, and seller. I dont collect CFK, but do give folks a choice, unlike you. And for the record, youre not the tough guy you make yourself out to be. I am a combat Vietnam vet with bronze star, and 2 purple hearts, so dont think for a second that I am intimidated by your ignorant ass!!!! I never asked for your acceptance, nor will I, I only asked to be heard as a voice on what I thought was a civil thread. You again proved why I ignore drones like you. I will now leave your Peyton place tough guy!!

3. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    Latest shill account has been banned.

buckfynn likes this.
  4. Thomas Linton

Thomas Linton

Jun 16, 2003
    Terrifying! :eek:

"Mr Motivations" of seven posts in a few days, pro-CFK, who disappeared four years ago.

"Eric Hamilton" who appeared, posted six times here in defense of CFK over a period of days years ago and was never seen again.

"Charlie Rollie" who appeared in February, 2016, to make a quick dozen posts here, all pro-CFK, only to disappear after his last CFK ad (liars"/ "liar" /"trolls") in October, 2016? (But he left "lmao," so that's good. :thumbsup:)

"Dr Bulldog," who showed up to defend CFK in March, 2015, mostly in rational prose (There was the "witch hunt" accusation, although no one else mentioned a witch.) but admittedly turned out to be "Jason G. Baker," a principal in CFK ("owns the knife company"), claiming not to be the "Jason Black" who posts as "President" of CFK. Long gone.

Years go by. Presidents come and go, but CFK still sells knives of mystery steel, made somewhere by someone (an ever-changing cast and locations have been claimed in their ads and website over the years.) , somehow, someway, now joined by vendors of knives from Pakinstam claiming U.S., Australian, and Canadian origins for their products - so a blooming business model.

In logic the burden of proof lies on he who has the affirmative of the issue.

No sense waiting for candid disclosure. CFK, like Quartermaster, is making money on the Secret Squirrel Plan.

But at least we know the "U.S.A." - meaning, legally, made in U.S.A. - is admittedly false.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    buckfynn likes this.
  5. DocJD

DocJD

Jan 29, 2016
    IIRC this was from CFK . I broke it , but only by gross abuse . Made a spear out of it and beat the crap out it , sideways against a solid tree trunk .

That was the most stringent test , it passed lesser tests just fine . For a knife like this , in damascus , it proved fairly tough .

Returned for a full refund ! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019