Changing my name

Kiah

Pit Bull Appreciation Society
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Okay, here's the deal. The website is currently CustomKydex.com (with "Custom Kydex Sheath Systems" as the header), the forum is CKbK, and most people just refer to my sheaths as "KIAH" sheaths since "custom kydex sheath" is pretty friggin' ambiguous. Since it confuses the hell out of me, I'm sure it's not clear to everybody else. So .......

While customkydex.com will continue to take you to my website forever and ever, the new address will be kiahdex.com, I'll get Sparkles to change the forum name, and people can have a unique name to refer to my particular brand of bent plastic as.

I'll deal with changing graphics and references as soon as I get a chance.

I like the new name, but if you don't, feel free to take it up with Esav. It was his ideal. :)

On a side note, I'm aware I have week old emails to answer, and I'll be getting to them this weekend. Been a bit busy.

Peace,
Kiah

Last edited:
We have been renamed. :cool:

Thanks again Kevin. :thumbup:

Sweet :thumbup: Works for me, it does provide more distinction....

At least visually, but since Kiah is pronounced Ky, it sounds the same spoken. I may not of thought this all way through.
_confused_by_sml_e.gif

Oh well. We'll give it a shot and see if it sticks. If nothing else. I'll change it "Super Tactical Uber Ninja Not For Pussies Tactical Thermoplastic Death Sheaths Inc."
Ninja_by_BoffinbraiN.gif

Oh please can we rename Spark...Sparkles. Please please please!:DLOL

We just need to come up with ten grand. Maybe I should start a fund.

avdance.gif

[...]oh well. We'll give it a shot and see if it sticks. If nothing else. I'll change it "super tactical uber ninja not for pussies tactical thermoplastic death sheaths inc."[...]

EPIC!!! :D

For some reason, smilies aren't working....oh, nevermind, now it is...weird.

Okay, here's the deal. The website is currently CustomKydex.com (with "Custom Kydex Sheath Systems" as the header), the forum is CKbK, and most people just refer to my sheaths as "KIAH" sheaths since "custom kydex sheath" is pretty friggin' ambiguous. Since it confuses the hell out of me, I'm sure it's not clear to everybody else. So .......

While customkydex.com will continue to take you to my website forever and ever, the new address will be kiahdex.com, I'll get Sparkles to change the forum name, and people can have a unique name to refer to my particular brand of bent plastic as.

I'll deal with changing graphics and references as soon as I get a chance.

I like the new name, but if you don't, feel free to take it up with Esav. It was his ideal. :)

On a side note, I'm aware I have week old emails to answer, and I'll be getting to them this weekend. Been a bit busy.

Peace,
Kiah

Take it 'up' with Esav?:confused:

Hey, I'm brave ... but not that brave.;)

Back