Charlie Campagna

Barry that's great news, therapy should work wonders as long as he can still coon finger and chicken eye those knives. Stay strong Charlie, we're rootin' for ya!

Eric
I'm glad to see things moving in the right direction for Charlie. The best SFO he'll ever work on is him!!

I had forgotten about coon fingering until I read this post! LOL.

The Kooka goes everywhere with me but I put the original in when I heard the news..
There must surely be a rainbow of good wishes over the entire waynorth region .
20190503-085832.jpg

I hope Charlie sees this one...I thought it might cheer him up a bit...Best of Luck mate We are all thinking of you.
What a beautiful creature....the
Rainbow Lorikeet isnt bad either.
20190503-102222.jpg

The Kooka goes everywhere with me but I put the original in when I heard the news..
There must surely be a rainbow of good wishes over the entire waynorth region .
20190503-085832.jpg

I hope Charlie sees this one...I thought it might cheer him up a bit...Best of Luck mate We are all thinking of you.
What a beautiful creature....the
Rainbow Lorikeet isnt bad either.
20190503-102222.jpg
Looking good matey. I sent you a pm. How about answering it before I die of old age :cool:

I don't have any of Charlie's SFOs, but I pulled out this Rough Rider canoe (no big surprise there for those who know my knife inclinations :rolleyes:) to illustrate my hope that Charlie's current situation can somehow turn into a Stroke of Luck for him:
XsXUDB5.jpg

Continued prayers for @waynorth.

- GT
What a great idea, GT. I like how everybody has been carrying Charlie's designed or gifted knives to send him good wishes. I felt a little bad that I don't have a "Charlie" knife to carry these last few days. But like you, I will pick out something in the morning, something that reminds me of Charlie, and send him all the good wishes I can muster every time I use that knife during the day.

What a great idea, GT. I like how everybody has been carrying Charlie's designed or gifted knives to send him good wishes. I felt a little bad that I don't have a "Charlie" knife to carry these last few days. But like you, I will pick out something in the morning, something that reminds me of Charlie, and send him all the good wishes I can muster every time I use that knife during the day.
I hear what you're saying. It's kinda like Carrying Karma for Charlie :)
OG

We spoke yesterday and he was already tired of hospital life. .

When Joanne and Charlie came to Paris we have had a tour on the Seine river. The barge was crowded of excited chinese. One of them particularly noisy and unpolite was just behind Charlie. In one second I've seen his nice face of american gentleman changed for the one of a sicilian warrior enjoining the chinese guy to sit down admire the landscape in silence :D:D:D.

Our friend is full of energy and I can imagine that he feels to be jailed in the hospital . :)

Â

Back