Charlie Campagna

Thanks Duncan for the uplifting report. Charlie, we will continue to pray believing for your complete recovery while expecting for you to be back here soon, better than ever.
I'll be carrying Lucky #7 Harness Jack next week, grateful to have it, thanks to you Charlie.

wrGXfkl.jpg
I am carrying mine in ebony this week, gotta get a new pic of it

Just called Charlie myself as well, sent him a text a few days back but his left was probably keeping him from responding. It is certainly good to hear his voice. Seems to be in good spirits, and slowly regaining control of his left. Most importantly, he is able to get up and walk a few steps, which to some one who works in a hospital, is very important to know. Physio and time, get well soon, my friend!

Just called Charlie myself as well, sent him a text a few days back but his left was probably keeping him from responding. It is certainly good to hear his voice. Seems to be in good spirits, and slowly regaining control of his left. Most importantly, he is able to get up and walk a few steps, which to some one who works in a hospital, is very important to know. Physio and time, get well soon, my friend!
Thank you for the update and I'm glad to hear that his condition is improving :cool: Keep working hard, Charlie - we're in your corner :thumbsup:
OG

Thank you so much for the update. Very good to hear Charlie is able to walk! Much appreciated.

Thanks for the update! He must’ve been on both of our minds today, I stopped in specifically to see if anyone had updates.

Back