Charlie Campagna

@waynorth
We miss you, buddy. This place ain't the same without you.
The knife world NEEDS you back now.

Here's another one you had a hand in.;) I am so thankful for you sharing insider insights with us. I loved learning about this one.:thumbsup::cool:
6q6nGBS.jpg

Talked to our good Friend again today!:)
Once again he sounds Greatly improved!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
He told me that he has graduated to a cane and has been given a "day pass" to GO HOME!!!!! :D
Now I ask you, How's that for progress???? :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: I was very elated to hear this Wonderful news, almost as much as Charlie is!
So look for him on Saturday here on the Porch. :D:D
A close Friend of Charlie's came to visit and gave him a "Quick recovery" knife present. Which is Wonderful therapy for the fingers of his left hand.
Just like the rest of you Brothers and Sisters here, I can't wait to see My Good Friend back here at Traditionals. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Once again I'd like to post some "one of a kind" SFO's that Charlie has had made.
These are just exactly like the Man himself....
ONE OF A KIND!!!!

HJ #1 Tiger Coral
IMG_0714.JPG

HJ #1 Abalone
IMG_0718.JPG

TC Barlow, Saddle Brown, The only one made! :)
IMG_1713.JPG
IMG_1714.JPG

Dave

He told me that he has graduated to a cane and has been given a "day pass" to GO HOME!!!!! :D
Now I ask you, How's that for progress???? :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: I was very elated to hear this Wonderful news, almost as much as Charlie is!
A close Friend of Charlie's came to visit and gave him a "Quick recovery" knife present. Which is Wonderful therapy for the fingers of his left hand.
Just like the rest of you Brothers and Sisters here, I can't wait to see My Good Friend back here at Traditionals. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Once again I'd like to post some "one of a kind" SFO's that Charlie has had made.
ONE OF A KIND!!!!

HJ #1 Tiger Coral
View attachment 1133604

HJ #1 Abalone
View attachment 1133605

View attachment 1133606
View attachment 1133607

Dave
Awesome!!!

ONE OF A KIND!!!!

HJ #1 Tiger Coral
View attachment 1133604

HJ #1 Abalone
View attachment 1133605

View attachment 1133606
View attachment 1133607

Dave
Wonderful news! Thank you, Dave.

ONE OF A KIND!!!!

HJ #1 Tiger Coral
View attachment 1133604

HJ #1 Abalone
View attachment 1133605

View attachment 1133606
View attachment 1133607

Dave

Whoop!

ONE OF A KIND!!!!

HJ #1 Tiger Coral
View attachment 1133604

HJ #1 Abalone
View attachment 1133605

View attachment 1133606
View attachment 1133607

Dave
Thank you for this wonderful news Dave! :thumbsup: Thanks for showing us those three beautiful knives from Charlie! :thumbsup:

@waynorth Charlie, Pam and I are so happy to hear of your progress my friend! I can’t compete with our friend Dave, but here is a photo of two of my favorites from your passion and the fine people at Great Eastern Cutlery! :thumbsup: :D

upload_2019-5-23_17-58-43.jpeg

Last edited:
Back