Charlie Campagna

Thanks for using some of your precious free time to check in Charlie. You and your family/friends have been in my thoughts and prayers. I'll never forget when my grandfather had a stroke about 20 years ago while carving the Thanksgiving turkey with family all surrounding him. As you can imagine, it broke our hearts and terrified us all. While he eventually recovered with hard work and a lot of love, it really put what's important into perspective. I know this has been a very challenging time for you and your loved ones but your progress is very reassuring and we all look forward to having you back on the porch soon.

Here I am showing up on Saturday!!
I have been allowed a short (much too short) visit home from the rehab hospital for the day!! I wept when I saw this thread from the visitor's computer several days ago, and cannot thank everyone enough for the Well-Wishes and hopes for recovery!!Thank You, Thank you All!!! I wish I could write you all personal notes, but this typing is like using someone else's hands!! But mine are getting better every day!! I can open and use knives!! Hear Hear!!
I can see there will be a day when all this stroke business will be a distant memory. I am lucky to have most of my strength; just need a bit more co-ordination!! I have now officially graduated to a cane and am walking without a guardian!!
The strength of all your good wishes carries me aloft!! Again Thank you, Thank You All!!!!
Able to use my scanner again, here are some of the well-wishes from dear friends;
and thank you all for posting some of my past projects!!View attachment 1134621

Seeing this post, I'm actually at a loss for words. Which is rare for me, just seeing you post Charlie has made me very happy. So very glad you are doing so well!:thumbsup: On one hand keep up the hard work, but on the other do take it easy. Rest when you need to, we're in your corner, continued prayers.

Thanks for answering folks; gotta pack up; it was so nice to see family and not eat hospital food. sorry I can't answer the messages!! Back to what I have been calling "Boot Camp"! They sure work ya at that place!! I'll write when I can!!
Later dear friends!!

Thanks for answering folks; gotta pack up; it was so nice to see family and not eat hospital food. sorry I can't answer the messages!! Back to what I have been calling "Boot Camp"! They sure work ya at that place!! I'll write when I can!!
Later dear friends!!

I can’t get to WiFi all that much but what a gift when I did!!!
Welcome back my friend - it’s been quite cold with the Dark Clouds that have been hanging over us for a while - but now the Suns breaking through and the warmth is beautiful.
Keep it up in boot camp soldier. :cool: :thumbsup:

Back