1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Charlie Campagna

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by wlfryjr, Apr 29, 2019.

1. rye_a

rye_a Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Glad to hear you are on the mend, Charlie! Here’s a little wisdom regarding health from someone I suspect you might like:
    [​IMG]

2. BetterCallSal

BetterCallSal

Mar 22, 2018
    Charlie, I am very happy to read your posts:)

3. Stropping Young Lad

Stropping Young Lad Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 11, 2012
    I’m so happy to read your posts, Charlie. Thanks for using those strangers’ hands to check in with us! It made my holiday weekend.

4. North Shore

North Shore Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Nice to hear from Charlie

5. Magizm7

Magizm7 Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2017
    Gaun yersel, Auld Yin. Great news to hear you improving. All the best from Bonnie Scotland!

6. RDaneel

RDaneel Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 23, 2000
    Wow! It was wonderful to read your post, Charlie! I'm glad you are getting better and dedicated to "boot camp."

Yay! :):D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

7. Halfneck

Halfneck

Jun 30, 2005
    Late in seeing this, but glad to read you are getting better. Continued prayers sent.

8. JoeGoblyn

JoeGoblyn Gold Member Gold Member

May 9, 2018
    Wow. This is great news. Glad to see you’re doing better, sir.

Joe

9. FLymon

FLymon Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 23, 2006
    So glad to hear it Charlie. Welcome back!

Side note: Charlie's quoted post has 85 likes as of my typing. Don't recall seeing anything close to that before, maybe it's a record? Either way it says a lot I think.

10. Buzzbait

Buzzbait Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 25, 2001
    After a nice holiday weekend, it's heartening to be back on Bladeforums and see you posting again. Be well my friend.

11. T. Erdelyi

T. Erdelyi Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    Great news Charlie, glad to hear things are improving at a steady rate. Take care of yourself friend, listen to the therapist and doctors so you can get back to a normal routine. Keepin’ you in my thoughts and prayers.

12. oldrifleman

oldrifleman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 5, 2006
    Happy to see you pecking at the keyboard on your own! Take care, follow instruction (within reason) and get well soon, you are sorely missed!

13. ea42

ea42

Jan 1, 2006
    Charlie, that post made my year! Glad to see you back in action, best therapy there is!

Eric

14. veitsi_poika

veitsi_poika Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 25, 2016
    We missed you Charlie :):thumbsup:
    Capture.JPG

15. Wolfsschanze

Wolfsschanze

Feb 3, 2016
    Charlie..."Buona salute e la vera ricchezza," keep improving and hope to see you come August.

Steve Conte

16. dave308ek

dave308ek

Apr 19, 2014
    So great to see you back home with family and here with your friends Charlie! The amount of well wishes, support, love and respect are truly inspirational and well deserved. Here's to a full and speedy recovery.

17. putzee

putzee

Mar 18, 2007
    This is good Charlie, up and about, way better than down and out, continued positive progress.

18. jwolf90

jwolf90

Oct 17, 2011
    Definitely good news. Glad Charlie is at a rehabilitation hospital. Hopefully our friend gets to come home soon.

19. lans8939

lans8939 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 20, 2016
    Glad to hear things are moving along Charlie. Wishing you continued progress!!!

Laurelbb, knowtracks and OLd_gUY like this.
  20. Markeologist

Markeologist Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 21, 2018
    Very good to see you posting again Mr. CC, just remember ... slow and steady wins the race!

[​IMG]

MJ71, Dschal, Laurelbb and 8 others like this.