Charlie Campagna

Glad to hear you are on the mend, Charlie! Here’s a little wisdom regarding health from someone I suspect you might like:
35842a32273b3f95357d1642b4864649.jpg

Here I am showing up on Saturday!!
I have been allowed a short (much too short) visit home from the rehab hospital for the day!! I wept when I saw this thread from the visitor's computer several days ago, and cannot thank everyone enough for the Well-Wishes and hopes for recovery!!Thank You, Thank you All!!! I wish I could write you all personal notes, but this typing is like using someone else's hands!! But mine are getting better every day!! I can open and use knives!! Hear Hear!!
I can see there will be a day when all this stroke business will be a distant memory. I am lucky to have most of my strength; just need a bit more co-ordination!! I have now officially graduated to a cane and am walking without a guardian!!
The strength of all your good wishes carries me aloft!! Again Thank you, Thank You All!!!!
Able to use my scanner again, here are some of the well-wishes from dear friends;
and thank you all for posting some of my past projects!!View attachment 1134621

I’m so happy to read your posts, Charlie. Thanks for using those strangers’ hands to check in with us! It made my holiday weekend.

I have been allowed a short (much too short) visit home from the rehab hospital for the day!! I wept when I saw this thread from the visitor's computer several days ago, and cannot thank everyone enough for the Well-Wishes and hopes for recovery!!Thank You, Thank you All!!! I wish I could write you all personal notes, but this typing is like using someone else's hands!! But mine are getting better every day!! I can open and use knives!! Hear Hear!!
I can see there will be a day when all this stroke business will be a distant memory. I am lucky to have most of my strength; just need a bit more co-ordination!! I have now officially graduated to a cane and am walking without a guardian!!
The strength of all your good wishes carries me aloft!! Again Thank you, Thank You All!!!!
Able to use my scanner again, here are some of the well-wishes from dear friends;

So glad to hear it Charlie. Welcome back!

Side note: Charlie's quoted post has 85 likes as of my typing. Don't recall seeing anything close to that before, maybe it's a record? Either way it says a lot I think.

After a nice holiday weekend, it's heartening to be back on Bladeforums and see you posting again. Be well my friend.

Great news Charlie, glad to hear things are improving at a steady rate. Take care of yourself friend, listen to the therapist and doctors so you can get back to a normal routine. Keepin’ you in my thoughts and prayers.

This is good Charlie, up and about, way better than down and out, continued positive progress.

Back