Charlie Campagna

Aw, Charlie.

heavy-black-heart_2764.png

~ P.

THANKS TO ALL!
I'm home for another trial run with a scheduled release date of June 6th - this Thursday!!
I couldn't have been this successful, without the buoying effect of all you wonderful people!
While it may take months of excercise to feel "normal' again, i am functional at home thanks to the support of"She who Finds Knives"! What a long, strange trip it's continuing to be!
I will try to post as before, though haltingly at first, but it continues to bring joy to be part of the porch!! Again, THANK YOU, ONE AND ALL!!!!!

THANKS TO ALL!
I'm home for another trial run with a scheduled release date of June 6th - this Thursday!!
I couldn't have been this successful, without the buoying effect of all you wonderful people!
While it may take months of excercise to feel "normal' again, i am functional at home thanks to the support of"She who Finds Knives"! What a long, strange trip it's continuing to be!
I will try to post as before, though haltingly at first, but it continues to bring joy to be part of the porch!! Again, THANK YOU, ONE AND ALL!!!!!
Glad you got another weekend "furlough", Charlie, and thanks for posting a progress report! :thumbsup::):thumbsup:
I hope you do get "released" on June 6; will you be on "probation" for long after that? ;)
I pray that every day in every way you get better and better!

- GT

THANKS TO ALL!

Glad to hear that Charlie, continue to wish you all the best for a complete recovery, June 6th is a pretty famous date for freedom.

THANKS TO ALL!

All fantastic news Charlie :) Enjoy your breakfast my friend, and it was absolutely fantastic to talk to you :) :thumbsup:

Back