1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Charlie Campagna

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by wlfryjr, Apr 29, 2019.

1. knowtracks

knowtracks Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Well, tomorrow is another weekend..... do you think we might see another appearance from our favorite MIA friend??? ;):)
    One can always hope! :thumbsup::D
    1st  Single Spear, Ebony, mark.JPG

IMG_1538.JPG
    IMG_1752.JPG

Dave

2. Fodderwing

Fodderwing Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2017
  3. Onearmbladenut

Onearmbladenut

Jul 19, 2018
    Get well soon , Mr. Charlie !

4. black mamba

black mamba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Beautiful ivory, Dave!

knowtracks and OLd_gUY like this.
  5. OLd_gUY

OLd_gUY Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    All of you who have taken the time to post in this thread are the BEST. I'm proud to be associated with all of you :thumbsup:
    Charlie, smoke and prayers going up for your continued recovery.
    OG

Dschal, tmd_87, Epicurian and 8 others like this.
  6. Campbellclanman

Campbellclanman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Nice comments guys. I too am thinking if Charlie and Joanne. I hope every day is a progressive step towards full recovery.
    Thinking of you both.

7. pertinux

pertinux

Feb 1, 2012
    Aw, Charlie.

[​IMG]

~ P.

8. waverave

waverave Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 7, 2018
    I, too, was hoping for a Charlie appearance today but am so glad he is getting better and able to get on here whenever he can. This has been a wonderful support thread!

9. Fodderwing

Jan 31, 2017
    Charlie is in the HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

10. Fodderwing

Jan 31, 2017
    Charlie never has receiving a "like" been so wonderful! I can't tell you how big a smile it put on my face. I let out a whoop and then my wife joined me! Keep on keeping on my friend. You are loved and in our prayers. :)

11. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Hope you're having a good weekend Charlie :) :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

12. DelOro

DelOro Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Hey Charlie,

Glad to hear you're feeling better :) good health to you and yours. :D:thumbsup:

- Del

[​IMG]

13. waynorth

waynorth Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 19, 2005
    THANKS TO ALL!
    I'm home for another trial run with a scheduled release date of June 6th - this Thursday!!
    I couldn't have been this successful, without the buoying effect of all you wonderful people!
    While it may take months of excercise to feel "normal' again, i am functional at home thanks to the support of"She who Finds Knives"! What a long, strange trip it's continuing to be!
    I will try to post as before, though haltingly at first, but it continues to bring joy to be part of the porch!! Again, THANK YOU, ONE AND ALL!!!!!

14. 5K Qs

5K Qs Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2014
    Glad you got another weekend "furlough", Charlie, and thanks for posting a progress report! :thumbsup::):thumbsup:
    I hope you do get "released" on June 6; will you be on "probation" for long after that? ;)
    I pray that every day in every way you get better and better!

- GT

15. Rusty1

Rusty1 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 6, 2005
    Good to hear from you Charlie! Progress can be slow, but you wil get there.
    Russell

16. paulhilborn

paulhilborn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Glad you made another weekend jaunt Charlie, keep moving forward my friend, my best to you and Joanne:thumbsup::)

17. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    Hope the second test run goes well and you are able to return home on a more permanent basis.

18. black mamba

black mamba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Keep chuggin' Charlie, you're the little knifer who could (and will) make it through. Continued prayers.

19. Augie

Augie Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 23, 2014

Glad to hear that Charlie, continue to wish you all the best for a complete recovery, June 6th is a pretty famous date for freedom.

20. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    All fantastic news Charlie :) Enjoy your breakfast my friend, and it was absolutely fantastic to talk to you :) :thumbsup: