Charlie Campagna

My heart sank with this news. Charlie is one of the nicest gentleman I’ve ever meet. He treats everyone with respect and is such a generous person! Pam and I are praying for your complete recovery my friend! Our prayers go up for Joanne and your family during this time also!

My thoughts, prayers, and good vibes are focused on Charlie!

He was talking and optimistic, but tired. He still had his sense of humor. Didn’t talk long though. I hope and pray his condition will improve tomorrow.

That's good to hear. In talking with him at the Rendezvous, his quiet approachability and humor shone through. Thank you for the update.

I think I can say this on behalf of absolutely everyone...
Hearing news like this is always- ALWAYS terrible, but Charlie?.... just no no no, I feel quite sickened at the news, I am hoping with all my Heart that this is hopefully a small Stroke where the body is sending a warning!

Get well Charlie my friend, we love ya heaps and need you around for a long long time yet!

Hard to hear and understand. The fact that he's spoken with Lyle is good news, indeed.

Everyone pray that he doesn't have another event that extends the stroke. Pray for diagnostic success and intervention, as warranted.

Praying you have as complete a recovery as possible.

May God's will be done.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your loved ones, Charlie...and for a speedy recovery!

1ozD33z.jpg

Back