Charlie Campagna

My thoughts are with you and your loved ones Charlie, here's to a speedy recovery, my gracious friend.

I'm carrying this Lefty Lambsfoot you so thoughtfully gifted me - a touchstone and conduit to send positive thoughts your way.

xhI0JHb.jpg

Oh man I really hate to hear this! I just got off the phone with my dad & he's pretty shocked & worried about you as well. Chatting with you is always at the top of our list of things we enjoyed at the Oregon show. We will both keep you in our prayers & please let me know if there's anything at all we can do!

I heard about Charlie over on AAPK a couple of hours ago. I’ve already sent him an email. Talking is a enormously good sign.
I’m lucky enough to have been invited by Charlie to attend meetings of the local knifers. He’s been very kind about introducing me to the guys. Charlie rocks!
My hope and prayer is that he’ll be at the next meeting.

I am very sad to hear that Charlie is having health issues. I hope he recovers well, fully, and swiftly. There has truly been no one that has been a bigger source of pleasure and knowledge on this forum for me, and Charlie has also been responsible for some of my favorite knives. Charlie has also helped contribute (in the form of buttons) to a lot of my daughter's favorite things about the OKCA knife show.

Be well soon Charlie. You are cherished here.

Back