• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Charlie Mike Anniversary

Congrats Matt! From one sober junky and present knife addict to another; keep coming back brother

Might as well show the ink... (little letters say IT WORKS)

Written 1st step...

Congrats CM.
That's a hard road to travel but you're kicking ass along the way. Keep up the fight and the great work making some killer blades.

I wanted to say something earlier. But, everything I came up with, was goofy - or sounded silly.

So, I'm just going to say this: "what you're doing is tough (impossible for some, as we just lost a friend, last night, to whiskey) and I respect you for fighting the good fight, and hanging in there, for as long as you have - no small feat."

Obviously, the friend was lost to ethanol (mental illness - ethanol is just the symptom), and ethanol was his drug of choice. Your choice: "no alcohol!" You live, he didn't, unfortunately.

I wish you continued success!

Long days and pleasant nights and may your days be long upon the Earth Charlie Mike!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Missed this thread Matt, congrats on 3, it's been a helluva a ride brother. MHL&R Charlie Mike's da man. :) :thumbup:

Hey Matt, as my dear friend who was Airborne would say, stay tactical, and charlie mike! Way to go. keepem sharp

Back