Charlow Barlow History

Here is a photo of every TC that is in the production records, in the order that Primble has them in the lists on this page above.
I left blank spaces for the 2 knives that I do not have, The E. Ivory 1 made, and the Prototype Palo Santo wood, 2 made, in the bottom and second row. This case has 2012 thru 2015 knives
Thought you folks might enjoy seeing them all together. :D
View attachment 1197419

2016 thru 2019
View attachment 1197420

Dave
Holy smoke what a nice collection! Congratulations that is impressive

Here is a photo of every TC that is in the production records, in the order that Primble has them in the lists on this page above.
I left blank spaces for the 2 knives that I do not have, The E. Ivory 1 made, and the Prototype Palo Santo wood, 2 made, in the bottom and second row. This case has 2012 thru 2015 knives
View attachment 1197419

2016 thru 2019
View attachment 1197420

Dave

A most impressive collection indeed!!! Its between you and a small handful of others who have almost every one!

Here is a picture of the 1 of 1 Ivory TC that Bill made as a gift, and a Palo Santo sheepfoot without the "Proto" Etch! I think I may have inadvertently mailed the "Proto" to someone years ago!!:( I will reward anyone who can get it back to me!!
Rare Barlows 1.jpg

View attachment 1197419

2016 thru 2019
View attachment 1197420

Dave

Very impressive, you even have one of my personal grails (and I don't use that term lightly, must not only be exceedingly rare but also needs to be exceedingly desirable) … the GEC manufactured Beerlow!

The tube that particular knife came in! :D Charlie didn't and still doesn't claim responsibility for cap lifter!!:);)
View attachment 1197694

Dave

Yes, that tube has made that particular TC all the more desirable in my mind...not just the hand written disclaimer but the bottles of ASB in the bucket...oh be still my beating heart. I did not know it was Mr. CC’s birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR...but last night while laying awake (stressing about work) I thought it would be nice to have a Mr. CC SFO thread...my ears must have been ringing! Hopefully after I get home tonight I’ll have some time for a proper Happy Birthday note with my small collection of Mr. CC’s SFOs!! Again Happy Birthday Mr. CC!!!

Last edited:
Ok, skipping my chores (for now) and getting to this post. I just had my birthday less than a week ago and my wife gave me this wonderful Pike Sharpening Stone box....soon to become my new box-o-15s!!! Here are my SFOs from Mr. CC, radiating from oldest to youngest as you go around (clockwise from 1:00). Lots of 2014s in there...a particularly great vintage! Thanks again for your wonderful knives Charlie (and you too Mr. Howard and the GEC team)...and have a great birthday!!!upload_2019-9-16_18-21-15.jpeg

Ok, skipping my chores (for now) and getting to this post. I just had my birthday less than a week ago and my wife gave me this wonderful Pike Sharpening Stone box....soon to become my new box-o-15s!!! Here are my SFOs from Mr. CC, radiating from oldest to youngest as you go around (clockwise from 1:00). Lots of 2014s in there...a particularly great vintage! Thanks again for your wonderful knives Charlie (and you too Mr. Howard and the GEC team)...and have a great birthday!!!View attachment 1197729[/QUOTE

Meant to post this over on the thread wishing Mr. CC a happy birthday, in my haste I posted here. Sorry all.

Here is a picture of the 1 of 1 Ivory TC that Bill made as a gift, and a Palo Santo sheepfoot without the "Proto" Etch! I think I may have inadvertently mailed the "Proto" to someone years ago!!:( I will reward anyone who can get it back to me!!
View attachment 1197559

Oh wow... that’s insane! unfortunately it prob ended up on eBay ! :oops:

View attachment 1197419

2016 thru 2019
View attachment 1197420

Dave

Amazing!

I am having trouble finding any info (production totals) on TC barlow that has "#152212STL" written on the tube. Please help.
Screenshot-20190919-182529-2.png

Screenshot-20190919-182605-2.png

Last edited:
I am having trouble finding any info (production totals) on TC barlow that has "#152212STL" written on the tube. Please help.
Screenshot-20190919-182529-2.png

Screenshot-20190919-182605-2.png
There were 39 produced in 2012 of the antique yellow 2 blade knives.
The complete list of all TC'S made is on page 23 of this thread.
Dave

Last edited:
View attachment 1197419

2016 thru 2019
View attachment 1197420

Dave

Outstanding collection Dave!

Back